Game is getting too buggy UNCONFIRMED

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
zteven2

Re: Game is getting too buggy

Post by zteven2 »

Well I hit end turn and I have a perfect signal and I told my friend that I had taken my turn and he said it was still my turn and I went back on and ta da it was my turn again I don't understand why it keeps doing this we even tried on another game and it keeps doing the same thing :x it ls quite annoying :(
“If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.”- Gaius Julius Caesar
Viva La Silesia
http://7thjagerbattalionaufsilesia.my-free.website
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

It could be some sort of wireless problem with your device? Did you have wifi, or just service?
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
zteven2

Post by zteven2 »

Yes I'm using WI-FI but the thing is it only happens on some of the games we play.
It's a new Phone so I shouldn't be having any problems with my wireless network
“If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.”- Gaius Julius Caesar
Viva La Silesia
http://7thjagerbattalionaufsilesia.my-free.website
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i have fixed a bug in upcoming version that vas very similar, please get the upcoming version and tell me if the problem persist.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i have fixed this: "rangers can move onto stones and similar but cannot move off when in invisible mode."
we can get it off the list if you confirm it is working.

thanks!

btw: what we have on the list? - i presume it is not yet empty :)
Detros

Post by Detros »

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

DoomCarrot: please update the "too buggy" list is there any important that is still missing?

Return to “Game”