Turn count error? ANSWERED

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
Dan301002

Turn count error? ANSWERED

Post by Dan301002 »

I play the Ambition storyline, Battle of Uxbury and win last night. I had known that i had past the requirements for the 3-stars, 40 turns. But what is strange is, when i win, i got win by 7 turns? I have the reason why i know it is not 7 turns, i made the castle that need 16 turns using 1 worker. I think it happened on Battle of Veidar maps that i got 12 wins and maybe in other maps too? Hey, but you know what, i beat the fastest record lol. :lol:
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
Dan301002

Re: Turn count error? The turn count is shorter than it shou

Post by Dan301002 »

This is the proof.
Attachments
This is really not 7 turns
This is really not 7 turns
This is not 7 turns..._1.jpg (112.22 KiB) Viewed 4888 times
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
Hornythopt3r

Post by Hornythopt3r »

I can confirm. The turn counter is all messed up many of the times. Mostly in the favor of the player.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Weird, never seen that before, maybe a recent bug?
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

No.It happen sometimes. but I ignore it because if finish the map and your turn can get 3 stars, you must get 3 stars.
Detros

Post by Detros »

I have seen this issue few times too. I thought I have already reported it somewhere here but am now unable to find it.
Ezra216

Post by Ezra216 »

Lol I even got wins in the campaign Revolution which had 2-8 turns only when it always takes you at least 20+ turns to finish. Well, just look at the (slightly) bright side, you have 4 gems for winning a 40-turn map in "2 turns" :lol:
A guy once said, "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."
Lawrence

Re: Turn count error? The turn count is shorter than it should.

Post by Lawrence »

I finished the 2nd map in Kingdom Come in 2 turns :D
Random guy: "Lets use goblins."
Me: "GOBLINS? THIS IS LAWRENCIAAAAA!"
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Well it's counter wierd way but generally if it says e.g. 7 turns for 3 stars then you must win turn 6, little anoying but you can get used to this, unless it wasn't like that always and it breaks earlier maps.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Usually in large maps that take long turns or has many units, I sometimes get this bug that getting 3 stars even though i know I took longer to finish game
Although 4 gems is good, I just miss the sense of accomplishment in completing the map the way map creator imagined to win
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Game”