FORUM Rules, please run tru, it is short

Here are some rules for the entire forum.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

FORUM Rules, please run tru, it is short

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Hello please keep in mind these rules:

- Forum language is ENGLISH.

- Do not post already existing topics/replies (so before starting a new topic, or post a reply, read tru all topics to be sure that your post is not there yet)

- Find the right place for your topic

- be kind to all other forumers! And no dirty talk!

- please do not change the subject within a thread - thanks!

- If you can manage please use your in-game name on forum to avoid misunderstandings. Thanks!

- Topic "status"-es if admin (and no one else should) writes into the topic name:
a) ACCEPTED -> means that the issue or suggestion sounds good for the first time, and was put into the todo list for later implementation.
b) IMPLEMENTED vXXX-> this is ready in the Developer version and will be published to Google Play with the vXXX version number (this one can be flagged by topic owner if it is in - vXXX is optional to wite)
c) ANSWERED-> the issue/idea is not good, outdated. There is no intention to change the game that way. (this one can be flagged by topic owner if it was answered to him/her)
d) PEND -> considered as useful post, but was placed for later reconsideration.
e) if something has "DISCUSSING" or has no "status" than it is under discussion

Other things:
DEV version
please everyone having DEV version: NEVER share it to anyone!
- it will harm many multiplayer games if someone without "training" has the dev version.
- also it might cause loss of mapdesigns..

I tend to not share dev version anymore since there are tons of error repoorts coming to me because of dev version usages in public multiplayer games, these reports and emailings takes my time...
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Rules, please run tru, it is short

Post by Stratego (dev) »

New Request:

If you have posted any idea or bug that has been answered or fixed than please go back to your first POST and change the title to * ANSWERED or * IMPLEMENTED (you can see samples how i did it on tons of topics)

reason: i see that far more topics running that i can manage myself, so please help me see clearly which are the really open topics on forum.
(if you could run tru your old topics to see if they are open or not, and change topic would be awesome. - thanks!)

thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

update: please dont use ACCEPTED yourself, it is me and design leaders to use. thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

If you can manage please use your in-game name on forum to avoid misunderstandings. Thanks!
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Aye-aye, Stratego.
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

update: The board settings are modified so only small images (like units) can be attached. If you have large screenshot images, please upload them elsewhere and link them here.
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please everyone having DEV version: NEVER share it to anyone!
- it will harm many multiplayer games if someone without "training" has the dev version.
- also it might cause loss of mapdesigns..

i heard makazuwr32 shared DEV version to godofkings - however i never remembered giving it to any of them!

I tend to not share dev version anymore since there are tons of error repoorts coming to me because of dev version usages in public multiplayer games, these reports and emailings takes my time...
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Forum rules”