Multiplayer ideas

Under this section you'll find all the polls and votes that we'll open to know your opinion on various topics.
Nonework

Multiplayer ideas

Post by Nonework »

In AOF I think having the option for an 8 player game on some maps would be good, I dont think we would want that many often but a team game would be fun with both teams having all races
Fight strong live long
Constantin

Re: Multiplayer ideas

Post by Constantin »

Yes, it would be good, but on the other hand the network game will take too long. And also from eight players necessarily somebody will abandon game.
Detros

Post by Detros »

There may be the possibility for one player to take 2 slots instead of 1. That way you can have more factions, even one for each race in the team, and the game doesn't get much slower, especially when players can play both their factions one after another.
Nonework

Post by Nonework »

Yeah i can see where game legnth could cause issues, you could perhaps give each team one AL player to speed things up or use a password and invite only reliable players
Fight strong live long
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

I would like to see it...
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Not bad. I think that with the new options with faster games we might enjoy a lot games with 8 players and huge maps
Age of Fantasy design leader
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

I think 8 players would be interesting as well. :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

Return to “AoF Votes and Polls”