OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT FOR JULY 2016

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT FOR JULY 2016

Post by DoomCarrot »

So Rose and Hardeep have resigned then. What an epic 2nd round. :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

@dev - then it is pretty much fine. So only dooms game is on 'pending' status. My game with coolguy will soon get interesting:)
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Rose

Post by Rose »

DoomCarrot wrote:Kidney stones? Ow, that would explain the mia....

And rose currently has not withdrawn from our game even.

I didnt resign bc i honestly didnt think about it.... i just wanted to let everyone know i would be mia and unable to continue with the turney... altho now that im back would you do me the honor of continueing where we left off doom
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Of course, we can finish our game. :)

Since Phoenix and COOLGuy are still battling, maybe this will count if we finish before them.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Rose wrote:
DoomCarrot wrote:Kidney stones? Ow, that would explain the mia....

And rose currently has not withdrawn from our game even.

I didnt resign bc i honestly didnt think about it.... i just wanted to let everyone know i would be mia and unable to continue with the turney... altho now that im back would you do me the honor of continueing where we left off doom
Surely- i believed your problems would be sorted out soon so i put you on standby ... you are welcome to complete your game as the last game of round is not yet complete. :D
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Update: been a long time. Rose and I have resumed our game as stated a while ago, although I do not believe that she is in a position to possibly win. A strong land advantage starting early game, coupled with a solid choice of units, has led me into a good position to overcome Rose soon.

Although she has managed to slow down one or two of my southern fronts, her main capital defence is imploding under my northern assault.

MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

seems its sooo hard!!
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

My game with coolguy is working pretty fine for me- i am much ahead(almost double) in points and production. Owing to previous experiences, i knew that coolguy has a strong naval battle experience. So i tried my best to triple up my naval production and capture maximum tcs. He efficiently kept my ornies at bay(also owing to the terrain) and was also capable to just destroy my naval army which stalled my advancement for a while. But he made too many mistakes on his part- he did not travel fast enough which led to my capturing 2 extra tcs which he could have easily got. Then i went south using units from those tcs and some reinforcements and destroyed other tcs and castles (in making ) under coolguy and liberated them using naval power. Soon i advanced on other lands and started damaging coolguy's other strongholds. I also prevented him to capture tcs that were near him and directly advanced inside his main territory and took one more tc. Soon my naval power will reinforce and that will mark coolguy's end :twisted:

Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Well, Rose is screwed by the looks of it, or she igh be formulating a plan that can destroy DoomCarrot
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Interesting Phoenix, I figured COOLGuy would win on a naval map, no offence. :lol:

And I don't think she has any more tricks up her sleeve worker, especially since the map is on reveal. The whole game has been pretty aggressive fighting, with her assaulting my border tcs early game (thus the wall), but I have mostly decimated and overwhelmed her main army, and her production is starting to shut down.

The only way I see her stalling me is if she suddenly comes out of her tcs with tons of cavalry.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

-Swarms the wall with battering rams and Man at arms and breaks through-

-Then sends in assasains to destroy the castles-

-Retaliates the south-
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Aye, except I have been hitting her factories hard, and now have a significant production advantage. I can now produce 5 celtic swordsman, a banner bearer, and 3 ballistae to back them up in the time it would take her to build 5 broad swordsmen now (she doesn't have men-at-arms).
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yes I should have won. But he will win :o

I be die :cry:
Thanks!
Josh
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

:( lol :lol: :( :)
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

DoomCarrot wrote:
The only way I see her stalling me is if she suddenly comes out of her tcs with tons of cavalry.
The DUNEIX tactic

nguyentrongvan

Post by nguyentrongvan »

This is perfect
Download Free All Android Apps for Free http://apksave.com/
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Ok, so Rose has pretty much vanished, she hasn't taken a turn in a long time, but it is gg anyways. I have like 25 tcs to her 2 or 3 :lol:
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Lol
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Don't ask about my game :(
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I shall assume that Phoenix is soundly defeating you then?
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Well its a bit slow moving cause i have been busy lately and so seems coolguy... but no doubt i am winning :D

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

DoomCarrot wrote:I shall assume that Phoenix is soundly defeating you then?
It is finally happening :( The Obi-wan is being defeated by the mighty merc nation of the Phoenicians
Thanks!
Josh
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Show what the DCPRN is made of Pheonix!
Epic Gamer Moment!
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

TO VICTORY!

PHOENICIA! PHOENICIA! PHOENICIA!

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Just some screenshots of how over our game is. Like I said, Rose has been afk for a long time:

Alpha

Post by Alpha »

You destroyed her. The only thing left are to Fortress towers and a Castle. damnnn
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well, she has two tcs and some other stuff in the bottom picture as well, but virtually everything left of her's will be gone in 2-3 turns when she returns.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Good thing this is a friendly battle :?
Epic Gamer Moment!
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Fellow phoenicians!I am pleased to tell you that we have also destroyed the remaining cooligans who had escaped last time in the frozen terrain.. Decimating them to ashes. Their leader is hanging from the highest pole of our town with his throat slit from MY sword!!!
We shall now advance to challenge otger nations to gain universal presence!

- GREAT LEADER

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

All winners of round 2 are-

Match 1 : Doom carrot
Match 2 : Dev(Daniel)
Match 3 : TheBluePhoenix

CONGRATS!

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”