HOTSEAT mode: Game transition with IMPLEMENTED

455tr0

HOTSEAT mode: Game transition with IMPLEMENTED

Post by 455tr0 »

When playing offline multiplayer (to play with your friend with the same phone by passing it to each other after each move.) it only really works well if 'fog' or 'explored' is turned off. When the game asks 'Press OK to start Player2's turn, the game reveals the opponents base. The game should hide everything that you would be able to see, except the text to say 'Press OK to start Players's turn' and the 'OK' button.

For those who never play like this, to see what I mean, create a Random game with any map, and where it shows the players on the 'game creation' screen, you flip both players to 'human'. Then when you start the game and you end your first turn, the screen with move the the player2's base where essentially the first player could peak and see his "master plan".

I know its not really a large 'bug' but for who uses this (human/human) mode quite a bit, it is quite an issue.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Game transition with offline multiplayer (human mode)

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes, me and my older brother noticed this a lot when we used to play... We finally just agreed that each of us could spy on the other's territory during that screen :lol:

However, I do think the screen should go black when it says "start xxxxx player's turn."
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Re: Game transition with offline multiplayer (human mode)

Post by COOLguy »

Agree
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: HOTSEAT mode: Game transition with offline multiplayer

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i believe it is fixed, please tell me if i am right.thanks.

Return to “Solved/Answered”