Night Elf - ANSWERED

DooM223

Night Elf - ANSWERED

Post by DooM223 »

Units: archer, little dragon, swordsman, druid (heal), driada (fired a poison jewelens),ballista, griffon rider (archer and griffon).
Structure: tree of war (train archer, swordsman and ballista), tree of magic (train druid and druida), spire winds (train griffon rider and little dragon) guard tree.

For fantasy version
Thanks me!
Mikeg9lives

Re: Night Elf

Post by Mikeg9lives »

Thank you for these ideas, they are under consideration! I do not think that Druids really fit in the Dark Elf category along with Griffons, and Dragons. However I will still think about it. Thanks again!
Design Leader of AOF
Mairon

Post by Mairon »

Cool down, dude. I hate to to say that, but they are in fact almost the same as Dark elves you made earlier. Also you should think of the stats and abilities, because the dev can't make everything on his own.
But good luck, I hope that your ideas will get implemented. ;)
Cheers, everything will go well! Yes, ask the other person to lend you something/go on a date/do anything else! They ain't gonna bite your head off!

Tar-Mairon, The Excellent in vanyarin is the name of Sauron [The Abominable] before his fall.
DooM223

Post by DooM223 »

New unit: chimera!
hayass

Post by hayass »

I would apply an investigation: domatioon. It will let to the archers to go up ib the back og the flying unitys.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I think those ideas might already used for elves
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Archived - Subraces”