Political war: DCPRNetwork vs Infowars - ANSWERED

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
First_Speaker

Political war: DCPRNetwork vs Infowars - ANSWERED

Post by First_Speaker »

We of the DCPRNetwork challenge the aristocracy of the infowars to combat. No longer shall your unjustified allegations go without ramification, you will be brought to justice in the heat of battle!

3 vs 3, name your champions...

What say you?
Hardeep

Re: Political war: DCPRNetwork vs Infowars

Post by Hardeep »

War? :|
Why?
Have you quotas to fulfill?
Not enough blood to drink?
Too few innocents sent to the slaughter?
Insufficient global suffering?
Lack of human sacrifice?
Discontented with the peace?

And you of all people First-Speaker the mute?
It seems that the COOLprotectors trust was misplaced :|

probably because he is the only literate one amongst them
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
First_Speaker

Post by First_Speaker »

Why?

Because your slanderous propaganda has gone too far. You befoul the good people of DCPRNetwork and expect no repercussions? You expect a united people to sit idle whilst you fling derogatory remarks at us?

Have at you!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

If it must come to war, know that I will gladly fight for the network! :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Rose

Post by Rose »

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!! :twisted:
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Hardeep wrote:War?

And you of all people First-Speaker the mute?
It seems that the COOLprotectors trust was misplaced :|

probably because he is the only literate one amongst them
Well hardeep you are lucky that all except u are sane in infowars and as to err is humane, they have chosen u to justify they are humans and too can make a mistake. On the other hand, with due respeect i dont actually care what the hell Mr. Coward says but there are 3 spots empty and i request the rest to be noble enough to accept the challenge. Also, if , by any chance hardeep accepts a spot then i promise that i will solely attack him without abiding any treaty as phoenicians never forget their enemies. Only after that will i turn my heads towards others
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

First_Speaker wrote:Why?

Because your slanderous propaganda has gone too far.
On what do you base this?
I truly hope I was not wrong and you know what slander is, yes?
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:If it must come to war, know that I will gladly fight for the network! :)
If you mean what you say, you would be asking questions, as I am :roll:
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Rose wrote:FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!! :twisted:
A fitting Smilie
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Slander ~ The crime of making a false statement to damage a person's character.

Good choice of a word, First_Speaker. Your literacy is valuable to the Network.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Hardeep why dont you just accept the challenge or renounce the world instead of challenging other's vocabulary? also why dont you ever reply when the phoenicians challenge u and instead go on to attack the mute?
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

TheBluePhoenix wrote: and as to err is humane,
You have proven that several times
they have chosen u to justify they are humans and too can make a mistake.
Who has chosen? And what! To kill and murder like godless crusaders?!
On the other hand, with due respeect i dont actually care what the hell Mr. Coward says but there are 3 spots empty and i request the rest to be noble enough to accept the challenge.
This is not a question of nobility. This is a question of pettiness. Pettiness that will beset the land with war, famine, and destruction.
Also, if , by any chance hardeep accepts a spot then i promise that i will solely attack him without abiding any treaty as phoenicians never forget their enemies. Only after that will i turn my heads towards others
The Phonicai openly admit being savages that are held back by nothing of reason, conscience, and order. They have decided to mark me for death, and for what? Count Doomdabad you must take better care of your network, radicals benefit noone, just look at what happened in France!
Rose

Post by Rose »

Hardeep wrote:
Rose wrote:FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!! :twisted:
A fitting Smilie
Yea and the horns are actually quite accurate as well... wish to see, just fallow the smoke to the crack in the crust, go straight down when you see cerberus take a left fallow the red brick road, if you see a hangman you have gone to far.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

We shall have no political duels or wars. Instead discuss our different stances and policies without name-calling or cursing. Therefore, I thank Hardeep and DoomCarrot for dueling here only with words on this thread and committing themselves to no aggression - only in defense will they fight.

Please: certain members of the DCPRNetwork be less incendiary. Our national policies are quite separate from the politics of voting. :) (And if there truly are problems with statements or other political things, then you can let Daniel or me know)
Thanks!
Josh
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

My sentiments exactly :D
First_Speaker

Post by First_Speaker »

Then I respectfully request that you cease calling the DCPRNetwork "a cult", "godless" or "extreme left". Failure to do so, will not only diminish your credibility and honour, but will reinstate the grounds for this war to take place.

That aside, last time I checked, AoS is a wargame and thought that a match between rivals was in good sport. My apologies for this erroneous assumption.
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

First_Speaker wrote: "a cult"
I was under the impression that it truly was one. Matrem Rosa herself confided this to me, perhaps I was mislead?
"godless"
I haven't said that
"extreme left"
You must be referring to our Design Manager's post. And it is not necessarily an insult, it is a classification.

That aside, last time I checked, AoS is a wargame and thought that a match between rivals was in good sport. My apologies for this erroneous assumption.
Excuse for saying so, but DEMOCIDE is not a game.
Rose

Post by Rose »

Hardeep wrote:
First_Speaker wrote: "a cult"
I was under the impression that it truly was one. Matrem Rosa herself confided this to me, perhaps I was mislead?
Dude... sarcasm
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Hardeep wrote:
TheBluePhoenix wrote: and as to err is humane,
You have proven that several times
well you prove that all times
they have chosen u to justify they are humans and too can make a mistake.
Who has chosen? And what! To kill and murder like godless crusaders?!
I think grain brainned hardeep didnt understand i was talking about other members of infowars who are respectable and had made the mistake of joining infowars just to prove their 'human ness '
On the other hand, with due respeect i dont actually care what the hell Mr. Coward says but there are 3 spots empty and i request the rest to be noble enough to accept the challenge.
This is not a question of nobility. This is a question of pettiness. Pettiness that will beset the land with war, famine, and destruction.
As phoenicians are mercs, they dont actually be afraid of them but accept it and try to cope up with it, not quuite like alemen who are seen crying over lost ale rather than their dead fellows.this is what is called pettiness
Also, if , by any chance hardeep accepts a spot then i promise that i will solely attack him without abiding any treaty as phoenicians never forget their enemies. Only after that will i turn my heads towards others
The Phonicai openly admit being savages that are held back by nothing of reason, conscience, and order. They have decided to mark me for death, and for what? Count Doomdabad you must take better care of your network, radicals benefit noone, just look at what happened in France!
TO BE SAVAGE WITH SAVAGES LIKE YOU IS NOT CONSIDERED BARBARIC

i wont speak any more on this in the forum but on the battlefield, i.e. if u have the guts to accept
And if coolguy or daniel donot permit of this , then there shall be no such battle at all because they are the most respectable of all(also patroid :lol: )

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

The result of this thread is to clarify that we all need to be careful in our VAC campaigning not to slander or to be untruthful.
First_Speaker wrote:Then I respectfully request that you cease calling the DCPRNetwork "a cult", "godless" or "extreme left". Failure to do so, will not only diminish your credibility and honour, but will reinstate the grounds for this war to take place.
This was very well worded. I must agree in part:
1) "cult" - perhaps Hardeep was misled and confused, but now it is cleared up. Hardeep must retract all statements branding the Network as a "cult" :)
2) "godless" - Hardeep maintains that he has not said that: if a specific instance is brought forward, Hardeep must officially retract such a statement as well :)
3) "extreme left" - surely this is not an insult to you? This is only a political classification, and I don't think that it is any more offensive that identifying Infowars as a far-right group
First_Speaker wrote:That aside, last time I checked, AoS is a wargame and thought that a match between rivals was in good sport. My apologies for this erroneous assumption.
Yes, but it is different - any result in such a war would have no effect on the activities on the forum. If there truly is an insult or false statement, contact a moderator on the forum. :)

I do not want to have a VAC war - the VACs are for vote organization. So there is healthy competition between them, but not war:
Infowars is not equivalent to the Ale-meisters
The Carrot Revolution is not equivalent to the DCPR

So please:
1) no VAC wars
2) be careful about name-calling (guests will not realize that it is a joke among ourselves)
:)
Thanks!
Josh
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

COOLguy wrote: 2) be careful about name-calling (guests will not realize that it is a joke among ourselves)
Lol pheonix :D
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

TheBluePhoenix wrote: And if coolguy or daniel donot permit of this , then there shall be no such battle at all because they are the most respectable of all(also patroid :lol: )
I take it you've never faced Darkknight then :)
First_Speaker

Re: Political war: DCPRNetwork vs Infowars -CLOSED-

Post by First_Speaker »

Sorry, "Godless" may have been an exaggeration. "Against the church" is the exact quote.

Never mind... all just jokes.

Please don't even joke about sacrificing cats. Animal cruelty is actually something I take VERY seriously and abhor being associated with such haenous acts, even in jest.

Thanks
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Hardeep wrote:
COOLguy wrote: 2) be careful about name-calling (guests will not realize that it is a joke among ourselves)
Lol pheonix :D
Very well hardeep- lets assign ourselves codenames- u the hard guy, me the blue guy :lol:
Then may be we might carry on the banter :mrgreen:

TheBluePhoenix

Re: Political war: DCPRNetwork vs Infowars -CLOSED-

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

First_Speaker wrote:Sorry, "Godless" may have been an exaggeration. "Against the church" is the exact quote.

Never mind... all just jokes.

Please don't even joke about sacrificing cats. Animal cruelty is actually something I take VERY seriously and abhor being associated with such haenous acts, even in jest.

Thanks
Dear first speaker - if u are so a die hard animal lover the how dare u not read black beauty( Please ignore this statement if u have read it

First_Speaker

Post by First_Speaker »

LOL
patroid

Re: Political war: DCPRNetwork vs Infowars - ANSWERED

Post by patroid »

Hi,
Sorry but , all infowars member except hardeep are inactive or left!?!?

Am i wrong?

I gonna update the hardeep vs patroid post soon :-) i yust dont wanna show my secret spots on the map
Huehehehe. Well u may remember he had 7000 and ne 2500 points.
Now he has 7500 and i have 3900 ;-) .

Patroid
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

They aren't inactive or gone, but RiverRaider is on a top secret assignment.
They simply knew that I could defuse such a situation :D
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Uh huh, of course. :roll:
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Hardeep wrote:They aren't inactive or gone, but RiverRaider is on a top secret assignment.
They simply knew that I could defuse such a situation :D
You meant screwed :oops: :lol:

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”