road to rebellion by hardeep is tough to beat

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
Nykidxxx

road to rebellion by hardeep is tough to beat

Post by Nykidxxx »

Out numbered, out matched, 2v1 and they start off 1 turn away from you. I cant even cower into a corner or buy enough time to build good troops or enough troops to defend. I would vote this as the toughest map in game.
spifkeen

Re: road to rebellion by hardeep is tough to beat

Post by spifkeen »

I would have to agree. only two maps I have not beaten are this one and the Marshalling of Dunharrow in the Hornburghs Dominion campaign. I wonder if the player is supposed to be the blue forces instead of the yellow? Still a tough fight, but winning with the yellow seems impossible. The longest I've lasted is by building fleeing and taking the towns in the northwest, but still nowhere near winning.
Barbaric

Post by Barbaric »

Yellow on Marshalling of DunHarrow? It's starting me as red. I get 2 scouts, 6 knights, and 1 horse archer that I'm supposed to conquer an enemy horde in a fortified city with.
Not bloody likely to beat this part of the campaign. :roll:
spifkeen

Post by spifkeen »

Barbaric wrote:Yellow on Marshalling of DunHarrow? It's starting me as red. I get 2 scouts, 6 knights, and 1 horse archer that I'm supposed to conquer an enemy horde in a fortified city with.
Not bloody likely to beat this part of the campaign. :roll:
Sorry for not being clear... player is Yellow on Road to Rebellion and Red on Marshalling of DunHarrow. I think that on Road, the player is supposed to be blue (the rebels). Then the scenario makes more sense, attack the village and then have a turn or two before the red army attacks.

On Marhshalling of DunHarrow, I think there may be a trigger for reinforcements that is not working. I have taken the 6 knights and 1 horse archer and explored the entire map, even lasting a turn or two in the fortified blue base. I do not see any way to survive with no TCs or other resources. There are too many pikeman, cavalry, archers, and missionaries chasing you to survive.
ARK

Post by ARK »

i think the hardest map is 300 or thermapoly with leonidis
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Another miscommunication, you are supposed to be the blue team with the yellow team as allies and red as the only enemy
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope

Return to “Campaign map discussions”