VAC?

Here you may find answers to your questions.
Rose

VAC?

Post by Rose »

Hey I was wandering what a VAC was... and what is there porpose?
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: VAC?

Post by DoomCarrot »

THE VAC stands for voting agenda council. It is basically a system in which council members decide what units to vote for in the election, and then all support those choices to get good units voted for. I am the head council member, so pm me for details if you want to join!

Currently the VAC is First_Speaker, TheBluePhoenix, and me.

Don't bother with Hardeep's infowars, He is clearly not your type. :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

:|
Communist scum
Last edited by Hardeep on Sat May 21, 2016 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:THE VAC stands for voting agenda council. It is basically a system in which council members decide what units to vote for in the election, and then all support those choices to get good units voted for. I am the head council member, so pm me for details if you want to join!

Currently the VAC is First_Speaker, TheBluePhoenix, and me.

Don't bother with Hardeep's infowars, He is clearly not your type. :lol:
You are sorely mistaken, us of the Infowars consult the people, then the council members vote based off of the people....
We represent the silent majority, we the people.
Join the Infowars today!
Members:
Darkknight the venerable
Avalyn the indomitable
Hardeep the honourable
RiverRaider the resolute
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Except Hardeep has his thumb all over the scales :evil:

Trust me, Rose, your voice shall be greatly respected in the VAC. Hardeep's infowars has gone through multiple reformations/dissolutions due to corruption, this is a well known fact.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:Except Hardeep has his thumb all over the scales :evil:

Trust me, Rose, your voice shall be greatly respected in the VAC. Hardeep's infowars has gone through multiple reformations/dissolutions due to corruption, this is a well known fact.
The Infowars has faced no problems whatsoever.
Other than the fact that a corrupt foundation such as your own poisons the minds of the people.
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:Except Hardeep has his thumb all over the scales :evil:
Are your spies so inept that they fail to report even the most fundamental aspects of the inner workings of the InfoWars?
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:THE VAC stands for voting agenda council.
:lol:
You don't even know what you are classified as, do you :D
VAC stands for Voting Action Committee.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

aye, but THE VAC is the voting agenda council. Not to be confused with the classification.

Anyways, a smart person looks to the past to determine the future. Look what units the council gave us: Banner Bearer, Roman Saggitarus, Celtic Warrior... Great, useful units.

Look what the infowars brought us in the most recent election: Flawed tuetonic knights that did not even have solid finalized stats.

So, as you can see, history has shown that the infowars, although broadly supported, has made less-than-ideal choices.
Rose

Post by Rose »

Wow you guys realy dont like each other do you

Is there only two VACs
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol, don't worry, we don't actually hate each other, we both actually found this whole topic pretty funny :lol:

However, we have a deep-rooted rivalry that goes from actual games all the way to the elections, and many innocent souls have been drawn into the rivalry, like you just were :)

And yes, there are only 2, unless you make one yourself and raise support. ;)
Rose

Post by Rose »

DoomCarrot wrote:And yes, there are only 2, unless you make one yourself and raise support. ;)
Tempting, but I think I will stick to the current VACs... for now anyways 8-)
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Rose wrote:Hey I was wandering what a VAC was... and what is there porpose?
Hardeep wrote:VAC stands for Voting Action Committee.
yes
Rose wrote:Is there only two VACs
DoomCarrot wrote:And yes, there are only 2, unless you make one yourself and raise support. ;)
Also true

(Just trying to clear things up)
Thanks!
Josh
Rose

Post by Rose »

Thanks COOLguy. :D
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

To show why Doomdabad has a delusional stat of 25

The following are the 2 votes that have occurred since our respective VACs were founded
April Vote
COOLguy wrote:Okay, recap:

All the voted upgrades in the game. Please check their stats and balance and other various aspects (like if we can build them any where) so we can publish it soon. Especially the camel rider: He has a special effect that makes horses lose stats and is supposed to move faster on desert tiles.

The non-partisan VoteWell Labs appears to be clairvoyant on extremely persuasive, accurately predicting the top 4 votes. Infowars handed The Carrot Revolution a crushing defeat by placing 2 (correction, it was actually all 3 :) ) of their candidates on the winning ballot. A bipartisan grassroots movement (perhaps influenced by VoteWell Labs) propelled the Mongolian Horseman to second place.

Additionally, Infowars gained a new post election recruit; which gives them an even heavier advantage over The Carrot Revolution.
March vote
COOLguy wrote:
But no, Great vote everyone! We had over 15 voters (highest turnout I believe, koodos to our VAC lead by Hardeep ;) ) AND clear winners - a gap of 5 points between 3rd and 4th! :) Best vote ever imho.

Results:
The Banner strolls into victory with bipartisan support (17 points)
The Celtic Warrior and the Roman Sagittarius tie for second (12 points) with support from VoteGood and The DCPRNetwork respectively

All three will be implemented soon (Daniel and I are working them out)
Infowars supported the Celtic Warriorwerfen and the Banner Carrier, and the roman Sagittarius is the only unit that Dooms VAC has been able to get implemented against the will of the silent Majority (The Infowarriors)

Just trying to clear things up ;)
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote: Look what units the council gave us: banner bearer, Celtic Warrior.
And this is a complete lie, the fool never supported Celtic Warriorwerfen! :lol:
And Banner Bearer was supported by the Infowars :D
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

ahhh. ok!
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

:|
:geek:
Ive been blowing my mind for the last 730164027 hours but still didnt get what in the universe are u guys talkin about.

Can anyone explain clearly what is a VAC and what is the difference between Hardeeps group and Dooms group pls?
Cuz i dont get a thing :mrgreen:
Ah, its useless. I give up. :ugeek:
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

THE VAC stands for voting agenda council. It is basically a system in which council members decide what units to vote for in the election, and then all support those choices to get good units voted for.
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes, VAC means a voting action committe, which is what both infowars and the DCPR Network are. However, THE VAC is as worker said, a part of the VAC the DCPR Network. :lol:
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

I was too lazy to write down my own explanation so I simply plagiarized your post XD
Epic Gamer Moment!
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

Ok... so VAC is basically an organization that decides which units/techs & etc will be put to vote?
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Yup, in a nutshell
Epic Gamer Moment!
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Everyone in a VAC puts their heads together and decides how they want to vote, the they go out and vote.
To help define clear winners in the votes, of course. Because before people would vote all over the place

Return to “FAQ”