Need a game

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Ferranzo

Need a game

Post by Ferranzo »

Greetings. I am new to these lands and finding a good match is a bit difficult. Send a message if you want to create one. Haven't pvped yet. Have some pve experience. Until then, I will be sharpening my blades. Ttys :twisted:
Ferranzo
Daruty

Re: Need a game

Post by Daruty »

Hi Ferranzo I would like to pvp with you. I'm also not very experienced and want to try out some different tactics. If you want to play some games let me know.
Speedo

Post by Speedo »

I have a few public games open right now. A 1 v1 and a ffa. I'm pretty new also , very active I've spent about 60 gems on upgrades so I'm not too far.
My ign is speedo
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Hey, you guys seem to be trying to hook up to learn to play and get some experience together-that is great! :)

However, don't feel afraid to join a game posted in the multiplayer section, they're pretty much open to anyone who won't quit! We don't bite! :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Ferranzo

Post by Ferranzo »

Yeah that would be great :) If you wanna created a game daruty that be awsome. Carrot also if you could host a game and invite us that would be great too. Joinng random online games are hard. Always end up kicking ppl cuz it goes inactive only after a few turns :/ Let me kno everyone :)
Ferranzo
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes, I personally never join a game with non-forumers, it always ends with a kick :cry:

However, there are lots of people here, (including me!) who are serious players that will not stop playing :)

I'll create a 3 player game to play with you guys, maybe I can teach you some tactics, although I'm not the best. :lol:

Name: To the Oasis
Map: Great Sands
Password: 445566
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Daruty

Post by Daruty »

Hi, Ferranzo I made a game that you can join.
Map: river
Name: The River (I'm terrible at making names)
Password: Have Fun

No tie fighters pls ;)
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol I don't think tie fighters are ever actually practical to use :lol:
Ferranzo

Post by Ferranzo »

Ok. Idk what tie fighters are so :) yea I could use some tips
Ferranzo
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Ahh Ferranzo where did you go?
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Idk, I had to kick him on our desert game :(

Its been a while since I've had to kick a forumer...
Avalyn

Post by Avalyn »

So he IS a forumer! But where is he?
Istan quete ya merin, ar la hanyuvatyen.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

MIA, entirely :cry:
Daruty

Post by Daruty »

So... Am i allowed to kick him in a 1 vs 1?
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol :lol:

I guess so. He is gone :?
I don't know what is going on, literally 8 of my 10 games have been on (player's turn) (skip) for the last few days. Its like everybody just suddenly decided to not take their turns :lol:
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

DoomCarrot wrote:Lol :lol:

I guess so. He is gone :?
I don't know what is going on, literally 8 of my 10 games have been on (player's turn) (skip) for the last few days. Its like everybody just suddenly decided to not take their turns :lol:
Same
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”