Please don't skip Me!

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Esley

Please don't skip Me!

Post by Esley »

I just got a new phone so I need to find out how to get my upgrades transfered to my new phone.
Hardeep

Re: Please don't skip Me!

Post by Hardeep »

Go on your old phone.
Go to 'Multiplayer account' on AoS
Press 'Save account'
Go on new phone
Login to the same account as old
Press load account
All gems, upgrades, etc. Should be available after you reboot the game.
To get multiplayer matches, go to multiplayer, press join game, select games you have already joined and download away (after you download one game, you must back up to the main menu before downloading another or else you dont get the option).

Brought to you by,
VoteGood
Vote smart, vote good. VoteGood
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

What happened to VoteSmart? Did it get abolished for a lower tax-costing propoganda agenda network? :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:What happened to VoteSmart? Did it get abolished for a lower tax-costing propoganda agenda network? :)
They were shut down for violating the logan act and lying to the general public. So a new establishment funded progam must be created to help further the cause of the new world order :D
Ps. Dont worry, a new tax has already been passed silently to fund the development of new unfaulty computer program. That will not be an issue anymore
(The only reason that this information has been disclosed is due to the freedom of information act)
Have a nice day. If you have any questions, please contact the supervisor of this auto-informational unit at 1-800-267-2001
Last edited by Hardeep on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Oh, I see... They also had terrible coding in their voting ballot programs-programming on par with the Obamacare website. :lol: :roll:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Hardeep wrote:
DoomCarrot wrote:What happened to VoteSmart? Did it get abolished for a lower tax-costing propoganda agenda network? :)
They were shut down for violating the logan act and lying to the general public. So a new establishment funded progam must be created to help further the cause of the new world order :D
Ps. Dont worry, a new tax has already been passed silently to fund the development of new unfaulty computer program. That will not be an issue anymore
(The only reason that this information has been disclosed is due to the freedom of information act)
Have a nice day. If you have any questions, please contact the supervisor of this auto-informational unit at 1-800-267-2001
Stupid law abiding machine! Oh a- hey there I'm the supervisor of this unit, we just got a faulty unit here. Apparently the main info string that it has been tasked to distribute has gone rogue. Disregard every thing it said :D
First_Speaker

Post by First_Speaker »

Hardeep wrote: Stupid law abiding machine! Oh a- hey there I'm the supervisor of this unit, we just got a faulty unit here. Apparently the main info string that it has been tasked to distribute has gone rogue. Disregard every thing it said :D
SKYNET IS BORN!
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

WHERE IS THE TERMINATOR :o
Esley

Post by Esley »

What if I don't have my old phone
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

This is why you save after you buy an upgrade....

If not.... Than.... That really sucks :? However, you can make games with yourself to make massive amounts of gems and get your upgrades back. Or, you can just replay all the campaign maps. Which takes a lot longer, but its much more fun :)
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

I think uou might still be able to get the multiplayer matches back the same way if you log on to your account... as for gems.... did you never save? That really sucks, perhaps you can try contacting Daniel?
First_Speaker

Post by First_Speaker »

DoomCarrot wrote:However, you can make games with yourself to make massive amounts of gems and get your upgrades back.
Are you suggesting esley plays with himself?

HERESY!
Esley

Post by Esley »

No, i never saved, i really hope he can give me my gems back, or im screwed lol
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well this happened to me once before kind of. (I didn't save because I was a noob, my older brother uninstalled by accident because he's a goon).

And yes, I personally saw nothing wrong with making 20 gem bet games against myself to get them back. I played a few of the campaign maps I really liked, but lets be honest... There is nothing wrong with making gems in a situation like this I don't think. It is very time consuming though.
Esley

Post by Esley »

Daniel just messaged me back so i should be taking my turns soon! i have an island mountain lake and ocean to turn Red ;) :D
Esley

Post by Esley »

My gems are there, the Red army marches ON!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Nice! :D

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”