Not one step back (2v2 frozen valley)

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Hardeep

Re: Not one step back (2v2 frozen valley)

Post by Hardeep »

Sorry river, TheBluePhoenix decided to show up. Next time. :)
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
RiverRaider 1097

Post by RiverRaider 1097 »

damn the luck, next time )
and remember,wherever your at,there you are
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

A WORD FROM THE COOLpress:

Many have been the speculations concerning the great white northern COOLfront. An update from Central Command states that although the DoomPropagandist Press has been reporting major casualties, the result is a Pyrrhic worthless victory for him - the COOL operatives, in conjunction with special ops, DELIBERATELY allowed our WEAKEST castle to be dismantled in order for the greater stratagems to prevail. DoomCarrot and the DCPR still have no idea what is about to happen to them!

Farther north, by deceit and all manner of unfair and irrepressible means, the Communist Collaborator Government of TheBluePhoenix has been overrunning the homeland of the brave alemen. However fresh reinforcements are being covertly sent north and are staged to aid the aleburghers in their long resistance. FOR HROTHGAR!
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

COOLguy wrote:
Farther north, by deceit and all manner of unfair and irrepressible means, the Communist Collaborator Government of TheBluePhoenix has been overrunning the homeland of the brave alemen. However fresh reinforcements are being covertly sent north and are staged to aid the aleburghers in their long resistance. FOR HROTHGAR!
Well if u call strategy unfair, then DOOM on you!!!!
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:
COOLguy wrote: Well if u call strategy unfair, then DOOM on you!!!!
**Stiffens and begins to pant ferociously; sniffs the air, charges off into the distance of the COOLPectorate** :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

What this isn't the game "Age of Luck"??? All these years I must have been playing the wrong game! ;)

*yells 'Down boy Down!*

And who the heck is "Pectorate"?
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Well if u call strategy luck, then DOOM on you!!!!
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

The evil democratic alliance between COOLNation and its allies, most notoriously the alemen. They seek to prevent he Emperial Carrot Holds from the perfect state of communist nirvanna, and their ambitions have led to thousands of innocent deaths.
Last edited by DoomCarrot on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

DoomCarrot wrote:[quote="COOLguy]
[/quote]
You forgot a quotation mark. :)

Oh. I thought the COOLnation was part of the Protectorate - the defenders of truth, justice, and apple pie.
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

:o ... :oops: .... :? ....

Yes, but we called your alliance the "pectorate" as a slur. It sounds much less formidable (as your alliance should sound) than "Protectorate," which implies a protection pact, but ironically it is what your people fail to do quite badly anyway. ;)
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Ale and snow do not make a very good brew, but if you want a real fight on Sunday I'll open up another game
Which brings me to my point, I will be gone till Sunday 3pm pacific time.... So dont skip! :D
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

*coughcoughdelayingdefeatcoughcough* :)
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

(As the suspense builds up, the great leader - the blue phoenix enters )
(All murmurs cease immediately as the leader speaks)
" dear comrades, we have seen bad times during which even in the absence of any offence from our side, the pectorate member 'land of alemen' in their drunk minds thought about attacking our empty tcs using a boat bridge. We were friendly, but we were not blind. As soon as he attacked, within 3 turns the invaders were killed and soon we launched an attack on their lands as a retaliation. The already weak nation could not understand what happened and how. His line of defence was destroyed by our fierce trebuchets and as we firmed a bit on his land, we will soon complete our attack and avenge our losses !! "
As soon as he finishes, a wave of enthusiasm runs through the others present. They shout in chorus " long live the phoenix!!! Long live the alliance"

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

*A THUNDER rumbles in the far east* They know not whom they deal with. The birds of fire shall go down in smoke!

The PROtectorate will defend all we hold dear! MEN OF THE NORTH! I BID YOU: STAND
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:long live the phoenix!!! Long live the alliance"
this phinix is a long time low-life Communist Quisling. I see, Phinix that you have whole-heartedly given your soul the DCPR and its Axis of Evil Alliance - so there can be no hope for you.
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

The Commanding General of the far Northern Carrot Hold informs me that although our imperial legions are not well suited for the north, and the foothold in the western forests is small, the well-accustomed kingdom of the pheonix has been a powerful and reliable ally. Although the pathetic pectorate has been building cannons, naval vessels, and all manners of siege weapons in a small lake, successfully massing a noticeable invasion army, my general informs me that the capital of our hold is in no way possibly threatened, especially as our allies in the north are on the brink of a long-awaited victory against the overly ambitious alemen.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

JUST REMEMBER CARROT NO MATTER HOW THE WAR TURNS OUT FOR YOUR PHINIX PHREND: YOU WILL STILL DIE :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I'm not so sure. Unless you have something a little more impressive to throw at me. Those siegers didn't siege much but my fodder legions. :P
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Hardeep- accept defeat, i was going to wait for the next turn to occupy your tcs but then realised that stealing tech wont help- i have much more techs than you!. Soon there will be no castle too

Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:*coughcoughdelayingdefeatcoughcough* :)
(*Cough**Cough**RelishingintheinnumerablevictorieswonagainstDCPRandtheonestocomeinthefuture**Cough*)
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

What is DCPR? Doom Carrot Propogandist Republic? :lol:
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Usually rendered "Doom Carrot People's Republic"

But also popularly called "Dumb Crazies Prancing aRound" :)
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Dumb crazies prancing 'round... Now that, is a solid name. :lol:
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

From the COOLpress:

Let us take a look at the Southern COOLfront - The so-called DCPR have wasted their energy and resources on a fruitless assault on our indomitable fort. Our ingenious operatives have led them on with a false sense of our weakness.

View the scores! The COOLnation has a production facility nearly DOUBLE of the pitiful DCPR. The DCPR WILL BE SMASHED! It cannot hope to stand!!!

But I am no malicious, bloodthirsty, genocidal war-monger. I am open for negotiations for a peace treaty. It will require the relinquishment of the two border towns wrongly taken over. And although your northern 'castle' will have to be demolished and rebuilt to COOLstandards, you may of course retain your southern works.

Consider this a last offer of lenience, before your DOOM comes. :)
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

The Northern DCPRhold shall naver surrender!
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Well hardeep in absence of more than 1 man at arm and assassins, your castle stands for another turn. Mend it as much as you can but it will be down for sure in the next turn

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Do you still doubt me O Doomed one? :)
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes, you and your weak pectorate shall fall. Already the massive armies of the north march on your lake-city, and any offensive on me shall stretch you so thin you will be easily crushed. :mrgreen:
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

As the phoenix addresses the huge crowd gathered at the public democrat of the phoenicia nation, the crowd cheers the great leader and quiet down suddenly as the great leader speaks-" Gathered phoenicians, i am proud to announce that now we completely dominatE the north and the alliance occupies 3 corners of the map. We have repeatedly announced that only the alemen, whom we have successfully driven out from north are our sole foes, who have tried to curb our wings but instead got burnt theselves under the fiery wrath of the phoenix gaurdmen; and not the cool protectorate. HOWEVER, recently the coolguyians have showed naval offence by destroying our ships meant for the alemen and have also sheltered the remaining ones who have fled from north to south. I again ask them to mend their ways else the huge blue wave will soon topple all the navy the protectorate boasts of and they will not even have a single corner for shelter!!"
And as the speech neared its end, the phoenicians gave such a huge approariously large applause to the leader that that very sound shook the very foundations of the protectorate and as the earth trembled and sea roared with the might of the phoenicia nation , the alemen knew that their end is near.. very near

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

COOLpress article issued 3/20/16:

My fellow countrymen, you have fought a brave battle against carrot oppression. We have bled and died in order to secure freedom from the DCPR in the northlands. Very soon, our efforts will be realized.

Many are calling for war against the selfsame "Phinix" or to rightly call him, TheBluePhoenix. However I cannot think of him except in the greatest respect. He is a mighty leader, rising again every time from the ashes of his defeats. Let us not bring him another. If he should wish to incite war by warmongering and addressing his own followers without the decency of direct communication, we will defend ourselves! He continues to press down on us and threaten us! He forgets to mention to his rabid followers the times that HIS errants have set up siege works to blast our lands and navies. Yet through all this I can only think of him with pity as one misguided by the false promises of the DCPR. Therefore, this war has become one of liberation! Let us liberate all peoples from the DCPR!

TheBluePhoenix and the Protectorate will continue to live peaceably if these conditions will be adhered to. TheBluePhoenix will no longer continue to press and invade the northern COOLfront removing out of range of the COOLdefenses and will discontinue his operations of building aggressive works on the frontier. Furthermore, he mus discontinue sending subversives and assassins into our territory. Thus freed from fear, the COOLnation will no longer send strike forces north to take out critical units or bombard any of the northern trade routes
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”