Machinery

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
RBD

Machinery

Post by RBD »

I've noticed that sometimes in various campaign maps, when I take over an enemy-controlled building, if I steal any of their tech, sometimes it will say I stole an upgrade called "Machinery." I've unlocked all the nodes (I think I have at least, not sure if the green gem nodes in the far right of the tree are accessible or not; I'm assuming they aren't at the moment), and I don't see this upgrade anywhere. What does it do? I assume it has something to do with mechanical units, but I haven't noticed what its effect(s) is/are as of yet.
balint

Re: Machinery

Post by balint »

actually, machinery will unlock gatling turrets, which will be added later on.

machinery is in game, because Kirk's map use quite much of them. the only thing which prevent it from adding, is their not-so-nice images.
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

I have a problem with gatlings. There needs to be an option to tell UI to shoot multiple arrows at a single target, because shooting 25 arrows at one guy gets very boring. It would be useful if there is a horde of weak units, but 25 times may be overkill. (That's why I am against any unit with more than like 3 shots.) :)

Maybe as an eventual fix, there could be an option button that makes it 5 arrows per tap, and can be turned on/off.
Thanks!
Josh
pocketninja

Post by pocketninja »

In the campaigns I got iritated by attacking with the tower so I just end my turn so it can attack at random.. lol
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

lol m2
Thanks!
Josh
Alanm_25

Post by Alanm_25 »

COOLguy wrote:I have a problem with gatlings. There needs to be an option to tell UI to shoot multiple arrows at a single target, because shooting 25 arrows at one guy gets very boring. It would be useful if there is a horde of weak units, but 25 times may be overkill. (That's why I am against any unit with more than like 3 shots.) :)

Maybe as an eventual fix, there could be an option button that makes it 5 arrows per tap, and can be turned on/off.
I think the same! it's better if you have the chance to shoot many of this arrow at the same enemy instead do it one-by-one.
I don't remember what, but in a map you can build that tower with machinery.

For a strategy method, I think that it's better if you can lock to one target, bbut that option use all the arrows. But, if you want to shoot to multiple targets, must to be manually
Hardeep

Machinery?

Post by Hardeep »

What is this tech?
I sacked an Ai town to come across some metal clad terminators.... what sort of heresy is this! Darth vader came afterward and destroyed it, but not before the workers came and studied them extensively.
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
COOLguy

Re: Machinery?

Post by COOLguy »

Unlocks the Gatling towers, I think. Those towers are disabled in the game currently, so the tech does nothing.
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Re: Machinery?

Post by COOLguy »

(P.S. double post here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=813 )
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

merged...
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Perhaps we could make use of machinery in another way. Perhaps until we figure out the gatlin turret if machinery is stolen in game all buildings turn cost are reduced by 1 turn with the exception of castle.
Normal is an illusion.

Return to “Other discussions about the game”