Master Assassin

Dgkfadomo777

Master Assassin

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

Like normal assassin except takes 7-9 turns to make and can make three kills before vanishing templars and templar knghts kill have bonus against it
Dgkfadomo777

Re: Master Assassin

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

Maye he can look like this
Attachments
2015-06-03-14-51-06~2.jpg
2015-06-03-14-51-06~2.jpg (47.4 KiB) Viewed 10794 times
ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

I like it, but Templars have a bonus against it does not make much sense (historically anyway ;) )
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
silentz27

Post by silentz27 »

Yeah right this will became assassins creed soon haha
Have a nice day everyone
Dgkfadomo777

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

Maybe no bonus against it.
Dgkfadomo777

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

However templars already have bonus against assassin. Check the game if you don't believe me, and remember nothing is true everything is permitted.
SirDoucheBag

Assassin Ugrade to Mentor Assassin

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Completing his training from the royal palace the mentor assassin has the ability to move twice in one turn has a high evade ability And when entering an enemy T.C. it kills every unit residing within. Unit dies upon completion of task. Turn build time is 7. Mentor assassin can only attack T.C. and Will perish if it attempts to kill anything else. Can only be made in castle.
Normal is an illusion.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Assassin Ugrade to Mentor Assassin

Post by DoomCarrot »

Does anybody use assassins?
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Very occasionally. TheBluePhoenix did a bit when he played against me with minimal to little success.

I would rather build something else to be honest.
Thanks!
Josh
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Though some players may not use assassin it is a deceptive unit worth investing in. Even if most players do not comprehend full investment this upgrade would be worth the time and effort.
Normal is an illusion.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

COOLguy wrote:Very occasionally. TheBluePhoenix did a bit when he played against me with minimal to little success.

I would rather build something else to be honest.
Ya lol i did surprise you there . But my failure was due to your fortress and position. I was completely squashed in the corner.nevertheless,i do use the assassin as the last resort when i am unable to take out a particular enemy unit.
I would like if it is upgraded
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Right!?!?!?! Imagine the scenario where you can't infiltrate his defenses so you recruit the mentor assassin and send him in. Killing all units within a single t.c. of course you could use him for your one hit kill then death but it'd be more effective and deadly efficient if used correctly.
Normal is an illusion.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

But towers can see assassins, and even if you have 1 fortress near your base, then assassins become practically useless.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

That may be so but the assassin still has its uses. I'd just like it to be giving a better shot. Great potential for a devastating unit if used right. I would assume anyway. Maybe we can tweak up resistance boosts to compromise? Increase difficulty to hit The Mentor Assassin or just make it to where he can take an arrow or two. Its a unit upgrade he's gotta be more intense otherwise majority of players will continue to disfavor the unit. I like to use them on online matches. Constantly.
Normal is an illusion.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I agree they need a buff too. Honestly, they need a production nerf. Like 3 turns to make. 4 turns is a bit ridiculous for such a hard to use unit I think.
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Right!?!? I usually have to have 3-4 barracks on top of the T.C. structures before I can start producing and using the assassin unit.
Normal is an illusion.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

They are not hard to use. And what historical army has made its entire force dependent on assassins?
Thanks!
Josh
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Ok first off I never said create nothing but assassins. Secondly even if there was I'm sure it would not be written in history books because their supposed to be secretive about their identity. And thirdly yes. For a novice player they can be confusing to use they were at first for me. And last but not least I was under Thee impression this was a forum website for suggestions and ideas that may or may not make the game more fun. If you don't like the idea just say so. You don't need to jump down my throat and tell me to give proof of some force I never said existed. Idk if you meant to sound rude but it did to me. I think the assassin is a cool unit and should receive an upgrade. If it doesn't it doesn't it's still a neat idea. I mean historically speaking Templars didn't have healing abilities yet here they are. Killing and healing. (Templar unit is badass I'm not dissing it)
Normal is an illusion.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

COOLguy wrote:They are not hard to use. And what historical army has made its entire force dependent on assassins?
Ninjas :lol:
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Ha yes indeed. Ninjas thank you DoomCarrot
Normal is an illusion.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

DoomCarrot wrote:But towers can see assassins, and even if you have 1 fortress near your base, then assassins become practically useless.
Even then i used An assasain to kill coolguy's fortresss.sso it may be useful if you use it correctly.
But i agree that they are extremely useless against the ai which can see them
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Which in turn limits the use of a assassin unit unless done so with multiplayer matches. Hoping that players will actually play (met with AOS players on forum for private matches) so making the assassin seem like a cool unit overall but lacks incentive to make.

And so I say once again and Urge ladies and gentlemen, Thee Importance; That the assassin deserves an upgraded version.
Normal is an illusion.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:
DoomCarrot wrote:But towers can see assassins, and even if you have 1 fortress near your base, then assassins become practically useless.
Even then i used An assasain to kill coolguy's fortresss.sso it may be useful if you use it correctly.
But i agree that they are extremely useless against the ai which can see them
True. :(
Assassins (like most any unit) simply require a touch of intelligence to use or counter. :)
Thanks!
Josh
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

But I'm suggesting a Unit upgrade for a more unique version of the assassin. Not ways to counter the assassin. Players can figure out how to use the unit correctly with practice but for us AOS players who would like to see some new upgraded units and etc.. This would be a prime example. Players could not only enjoy the assassin unit, the upgraded version though more deadly is restricted to units housed in a structure. In turn Creating a new Unique unit which would need careful planning and strategic placing and if done right Grant Favorable results.
Normal is an illusion.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Ok so can u put in some stats and ask someone to make an image?

SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Gladly. Let me get it rolling and I'll post when done.
Normal is an illusion.
RiverRaider 1097

Post by RiverRaider 1097 »

I use assassins, they are the spec.ops. of aos hasn't everybody taken out at least one castle with one? Perfect unit for enemy supply lines and the only unit that can defend a lonely tc between you and catapult bombardments and the occasional knight that tries to take the tc )
and remember,wherever your at,there you are
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Yaah right

RiverRaider 1097

Post by RiverRaider 1097 »

That's a fact Jack )
and remember,wherever your at,there you are
Dgkfadomo777

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

The assassins in the 1300s only had assassins to attack with, and they even executed people in broad daylight

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”