Collective mind

Sombrar +1

Collective mind

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Good morning, I would like to post a technology idea for myconids, basically the idea is based on myconids being kind of strongly mentally linked or being able to connect through its roots.
tech_collective_mind .png
tech_collective_mind .png (2.55 KiB) Viewed 198 times
effect_collective_mind .png
effect_collective_mind .png (211 Bytes) Viewed 198 times
Description: Myconids are deeply connected since they are born, functioning as a collective mind, dividing all thoughts and desires among themselves, making any attempt to try very difficult read the minds of these beings since you would practically be trying to read the minds of several of them at the same time.

It will cost 5~6 turns and will be researched in Mycelium Farm of myconids , increasing the mental resistance of all myconid units by 5~10% for each myconid within a range of 2 squares.
Midonik

Re: Collective mind

Post by Midonik »

I dont think it's a bad idea but rn it will only be worth making against reptilians or other myconids. The image could be better.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

I think it would also be good to help against the psychic attacks that human Gremlin units have so they become more resistant so as not to be easily affected by the fear effect.

As for the image, I'll improve it.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

That's better?
tech_collective_mind  (1).png
tech_collective_mind (1).png (3.18 KiB) Viewed 139 times

Return to “Myconids”