Map Editor Unit: Feudal Infantry Pack IMPLEMENTED

TheOrder971

Map Editor Unit: Feudal Infantry Pack IMPLEMENTED

Post by TheOrder971 »

Map Editor Unit: Feudal Infantry Pack

This Feudal Infantry Includes (with a Heavy Variant Too.)

Swordman
Feudal Swordsman.png
Feudal Swordsman.png (1.5 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Feudal Heavy Swordsman.png
Feudal Heavy Swordsman.png (1.46 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Spearman
Feudal Spearman.png
Feudal Spearman.png (1.47 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Feudal Heavy Spearman.png
Feudal Heavy Spearman.png (1.44 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Pikeman
Feudal Pikeman.png
Feudal Pikeman.png (1.54 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Feudal Heavy Pikeman.png
Feudal Heavy Pikeman.png (1.5 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Halberdier
Feudal Halberdier.png
Feudal Halberdier.png (1.74 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Feudal Heavy Halberdier.png
Feudal Heavy Halberdier.png (1.71 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Special: Can Occupy the Buildings

Description about the unit.

In the 13th century, a feudal soldier serving as infantry would have been a part of the lower-ranking fighting force in the feudal system. Here's a brief description of a typical feudal infantry soldier from that period:

Armor and Attire: Feudal infantry soldiers typically wore much less armor than their knightly counterparts. They might have worn padded garments or simple leather armor for protection. Helmets were common to safeguard the head.

Weapons: Their primary weapons would have included various types of spears, polearms, and sometimes short swords or daggers. Bows and crossbows might also be used for ranged combat. Axes and maces could be employed in close-quarters combat.

Shield: Many infantry soldiers carried shields, often made of wood and reinforced with metal, to deflect or block enemy attacks.

Tactics: Feudal infantry often fought in formation, especially in the context of organized armies. They relied on discipline and teamwork to hold lines or advance against the enemy. They might have been used as a defensive shield wall or as part of a larger combined arms force alongside cavalry and archers.

Training and Social Status: These soldiers were typically less well-trained and less wealthy than knights or nobility. They were often peasants or commoners who were called upon to serve their feudal lords in times of conflict. Their training varied widely and was not as rigorous as that of knights.

Roles: Feudal infantry played vital roles in siege warfare, where they might be involved in activities such as digging trenches, constructing siege engines, or assaulting fortifications. In open battles, they were often positioned to protect archers and engage enemy infantry.

Motivation: Their motivations for fighting varied. Some were conscripted and fought out of obligation to their feudal lord, while others might have been motivated by the promise of loot or a share of the spoils of war.

It's important to note that the quality and equipment of feudal infantry could vary significantly based on the region, the specific time period within the 13th century, and the resources available to their feudal lord. However, they played a crucial role in medieval warfare, supporting the more heavily armored and prestigious knights on the battlefield.

These units are for any kind of "feudal infantry" With Unknown Stats. Give for Reply Stats suggestions
Will also Add to the Unit for be implemented.
godOfKings

Re: Map Editor Unit: Feudal Infantry Pack

Post by godOfKings »

U should honestly try to make more original images instead of copy pasting bits and pieces from already existing aos unit
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Just make it as a skin pack.
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Its going to b map editor units so doesnt really matter though, any stat suggestion?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Map editor units also need to have some reason for existence.

It can be accepted if someone is a map maker and want to replace some of his units with proposed ones (or refuses to finish the map without proper unit, which is absolutely required, by his standards).
It is reasonable if e.g. it's nice addition, that could be used, but some reasons make units not fitting to regular implementation.

Here - I agree with @SirPat - it seems to fit most as a skin pack skeleton.
Age of Strategy design leader
TheOrder971

Post by TheOrder971 »

Endru1241 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:30 am Map editor units also need to have some reason for existence.

It can be accepted if someone is a map maker and want to replace some of his units with proposed ones (or refuses to finish the map without proper unit, which is absolutely required, by his standards).
It is reasonable if e.g. it's nice addition, that could be used, but some reasons make units not fitting to regular implementation.

These are not replaceable units. these are the "Map units"
This are made for Feudalism units in 13th century.

so will must added Right now. here some all stats are following
HP: 20
Attack power:10
Range: 1
Armor: 2
Pierce Armor: 1
Sight: 6
Speed: 4

Specials -
Incovertible
Can Occupy the buildings

Damage Bonuses
50% Irregular Infantry, Light Infantry, Medium Infantry, Archers
75% Machines, Skirmisher
150% Structures, Ships, Heavy Infantry,
400% Mega Structures

Reply Everyone.
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Wait - inconvertible?
That is a characteristic normally used for units representing something or someone very important for the story.
Those looks like general units.

13 century units, most commonly, so assumed to be from feudal rules - are 2nd-3rd grade regular units:
Broadswordsman or man-at-arms, crossbowman or arbalist etc.
It's hard to say if exactly in 13th century would be 2nd or 3rd form, as different countries had differing level of technology, common usage in armies.

Anyway - I fail to see the reason for them.
Age of Strategy design leader
TheOrder971

Post by TheOrder971 »

Endru1241 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:32 am Wait - inconvertible?
That is a characteristic normally used for units representing something or someone very important for the story.
Those looks like general units.

13 century units, most commonly, so assumed to be from feudal rules - are 2nd-3rd grade regular units:
Broadswordsman or man-at-arms, crossbowman or arbalist etc.
It's hard to say if exactly in 13th century would be 2nd or 3rd form, as different countries had differing level of technology, common usage in armies.

Anyway - I fail to see the reason for them.
That is Not Fail mates. Just a Map Units. And BTW? Remove the Inconvertible

Here are Examples of Feudal Infantry
Feudal Infantry:

Heavy Feudal Infantry:
I Request To Be Accepted and Implemented.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Endru1241 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:30 am Map editor units also need to have some reason for existence.

i think skins also do the job.
- in triggers you can skin the units already
- also you can change most stats if needed by triggers.
TheOrder971

Post by TheOrder971 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:44 pm

i think skins also do the job.
- in triggers you can skin the units already
- also you can change most stats if needed by triggers.
Okay I Was Chosen The Skin But I Nobody think the skins.

I Want To These Choices.

- I Wanted to Adding Map Units Or Release the Skin As Rare Rarities

I Choosing the Release the Skin As Rare Rarities

just be Okay.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, i started but i see no "gisarmen"
so i was able to use only these in the new skinpack "Feudal":
Attachments
unit_swordman.png
unit_swordman.png (1.5 KiB) Viewed 435 times
unit_broad_swordman.png
unit_broad_swordman.png (1.46 KiB) Viewed 435 times
unit_spearman.png
unit_spearman.png (1.47 KiB) Viewed 435 times
unit_pikeman.png
unit_pikeman.png (1.54 KiB) Viewed 435 times
unit_pikeman_upg1.png
unit_pikeman_upg1.png (1.5 KiB) Viewed 435 times
unit_halberdier.png
unit_halberdier.png (1.74 KiB) Viewed 435 times
TheOrder971

Post by TheOrder971 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:24 pm ok, i started but i see no "gisarmen"
so i was able to use only these in the new skinpack "Feudal":
Wow Thanks Dev. for this Gem I Want to say Skin Value is 7 gems.

My Rarity as Rare Skin item.
I Was Next Time For New Map Units. Called Medieval Map units.

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”