Jet techs - be different among nations

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Jet techs - be different among nations

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Here is a suggestion to change jets and a few open questions
so jet tech
- german jets tech available by default (no anything needed for it). turncost= 5
- english jets tech available from Industry II, tech turncost=7
- Americans jets tech available from Industry III. tech turncost=8

The Allies' jets should then be slightly worse in attack than the German ones : what stat change you suggest exactly? on which planes? " it affects the me262, p-80 and the meteor" what stat should be affected and how much?
Puss_in_Boots

Re: Jet techs - be different among nations

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

How will this affect Japan and the Axis and Allies Alliances?
OLÉ
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:21 am How will this affect Japan and the Axis and Allies Alliances?
as per description there

germany can build the jet engine right away, so it can build the me 262 quite quickly. the other countries old later.
the russians should and japanese should be treated similar to the usa. the russians in research maybe a two round longer since they developed only after ww2. but then very successful with the mik 9
but finally it is a question of the player how fast he wants to research the jet engine

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

I dont understand why thw germans can unlock jets at so early stage. I mean didnt they have almost thw same time of introduction for the jet fighters. They have only 1 month of difference in introduction and its research is almost at the same time?
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

DreJaDe wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:41 pm I dont understand why thw germans can unlock jets at so early stage. I mean didnt they have almost thw same time of introduction for the jet fighters. They have only 1 month of difference in introduction and its research is almost at the same time?
the germans started research a year earlier than the british, the british and the germans added their planes to their squadrons at about the same time, but the british and later the us p-80 never flew combat missions.

hence the consideration. counterproposals are welcome

Return to “Planes (last cleanup: 20240130)”