slinger - ANSWERED

Darkknight

slinger - ANSWERED

Post by Darkknight »

I don't think that the slinger has a bonus against man at arms. Shouldn't slingers have bonus against them because slingers have bonus against the swordmen and the broad swordmen.
And the slinger is currently too weak. I think it should also have bonus against pikemen and its upgrades to make them more stronger.
ejm29

Re: slinger

Post by ejm29 »

I agree, right now I find the slinger almost useless. This would definitely help a little. :)
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

The slinger should have a better accuracy. All such units shouldd be affected by an accuracy tech which increases their accuracy
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Coolguy: please suggest here if u have opinion/experience.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

The slinger does have a 50% bonus vs the man-at-arms. So I think that is fixed.

The slinger is useful and has an upgrade that increases his accuracy.

Don't use him against cavalry. Use him against slow moving targets, buildings, and units in towns.
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: slinger - ANSWERED

Post by DoomCarrot »

Master slingers are great against infantry: I slaughtered First-Speaker's infantry with them in one of our games :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

Return to “Closed ones”