Undead coastal defence

Savra

Re: Undead coastal defence

Post by Savra » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:13 am

Not if we do it correctly. Besides that, the waypoint thing is getting removed from green dragon I believe.

Might up cool to 4 but the unit has no bonuses so it just becomes a useful, and rather unique new defense strategy.
Remember to check the unit ready list for AOF to see for any changes.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6289

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:12 am

Waypoint is getting removed because alex wanted it to be controlled as any other normal unit.
Specifically for not so genious persons
makazuwr32 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:24 am
IT IS ALWAYS EASIER TO CORRECT EXISTING THINGS THAN TO MAKE SOMETHING NEW FROM SCRAP. © by Makazuwr32™.

Savra

Post by Savra » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:35 am

I liked it being uncontrollable... :(

It was interesting trying to find them most the time due to them all hanging out in your tc's. :lol:

Anyway, if we can do this program that is unaffected by waypoints then this unit should be good.

@Stratego (dev) could you manage this? Actually, I know you can, but does this week like it could work for a players team?

It would be rather interesting and could add for new ideas for units to put map hostilities to work in a players favor. Plus the units could double as neutrals as well. (Insane orc.)

They would have no bonuses, or very small ones, and some slightly low stats that are equivalent to that of a neutral.
Remember to check the unit ready list for AOF to see for any changes.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6289

Return to “Undead”