Elf Ranger — ARCHIVED

First_Speaker

Elf Ranger — ARCHIVED

Post by First_Speaker »

Seeing as the elves are predominantly a ranged/archery race, I think the recently created ranger (AoS) should fit perfectly here with the elves.

All it would need is some minor adjustments to the art to make it more elfish (which I will start).
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Elf Ranger

Post by DoomCarrot »

Meh, I hate to say this, but I imagine rangers/rouges as more of a human thing...

And Elves I picture as more.... Elite, so to speak? Like.... Well, idk, I'm probably the only one who feels that way :lol:

I think it would be a good addition though!
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
First_Speaker

Post by First_Speaker »

I play a tabletop wargame and use the army wood elves (think Tolkien's Mirkwood elves). They have (in addition to normal archers) scouts (fast, elite archers) and a unit called waywatchers, which are super elite, rangers that shoot straight through enemy's armour, hide in forests and set traps. They are basically the epitome of a ranger.

Also, my main character in my local D&D group, is a half-elf ranger. Elves are almost the perfect race for a ranger.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Eh, I guess.

I just always picture aragorn when I imagine a ranger :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
First_Speaker

Post by First_Speaker »

DoomCarrot wrote:Eh, I guess.

I just always picture aragorn when I imagine a ranger :lol:
LOL
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I know, I know, my mind does weird things. I thought this was clear by now :lol:
First_Speaker

Post by First_Speaker »

A strange mind is a beautiful thing.

;)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Archived.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archived - Elven Units, Buildings”