Hp:13
Atk:6
Rng:6
Speed:3
Sigh:8
Cost:4
Armor:0/0
Action:1
Ability shot to foot,cause 3 damage and reduces 1 point speed of enemy,coldown is 3 and duration is 2

Ability:shot at arm,cause 4 damage and reduces 2 point damge of enemy,coldown is 4 and duration is 2

Ability:targeting,make the enemy take 30% more damage from piercing attacks,coldown is 5 and duration is 3
Last edited by Morningwarrior on Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
godOfKings

Re: Maskmen

Post by godOfKings »

its marksman :roll:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Definately Maskman.

makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Ability: shoot everywhere

Causes instant death to all within an aoe of 3 tiles around target
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

The sad thing is, he never really fired that sick arsenal. Don't even know if they're weapons or for show.
OLÉ
Morningwarrior

Re: Marksmen

Post by Morningwarrior »

Very funy guys,very funy is good to see yours again,but in marksmen Ability to kill everyone in around of 3 tiles is very OP,daniel never put this ability in the game.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:21 pm The sad thing is, he never really fired that sick arsenal. Don't even know if they're weapons or for show.
Really? Then i guess ability should b ALMOST shoot everywhere which causes instant piss to all in 3 tile aoe around the target

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

He shot that arsenal but with "Bang!" flags popping out from the guns. Not as actual guns.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Hmmmmm i do no,is probaly will be a overpower unit.
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Why not? Total damage dealt will be bang!
Look here:
6*bang = bang.
Calculate the number hidden under bang
Age of Strategy design leader
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Stonks !!!

Return to “Unit - ranged (like archers)”