Buildable house/camp (a weaker version of a TC, Barrack, and Archery Range mixed into one!!!)

SirPat

Buildable house/camp (a weaker version of a TC, Barrack, and Archery Range mixed into one!!!)

Post by SirPat » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:13 pm

:geek: I've been playing aos for a year now and also played aof and aoww.
I noticed something when you lost every building you own you just loose so i thaught of workers and laborers can build some form of house to train casual soldiers. What do i mean by casual , soldiers that dont need a lot of training and can be trained from within a village house like a pikeman laborer skirmishers peasants dogs and maybe axe throwers to give the player a chance to escape and build a small village especially in mid and late game i suggest to just use one of the houses already in aos or make a camp sprite and just implement that you can train the ones above think about it building your own camps or houses to make a village or build your self a village because your base got wrecked I think you can build 5 house/camps at the start then you get +1 for every TC you occupy tnx uhmmm.. developers pls
Check this tnx
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let all who worship evil's might, Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Puss_in_Boots

Re: Buildable house/camp (a weaker version of a TC, Barrack, and Archery Range mixed into one!!!)

Post by Puss_in_Boots » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:47 pm

I think it should just train cheap units with in general, but still be a factory building.
RED, WHITE and BLUE!

SirPat

Re: Buildable house/camp (a weaker version of a TC, Barrack, and Archery Range mixed into one!!!)

Post by SirPat » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:21 am

Yeah, just easy to make units like skirmishers
Because they just throw javelins
Not like archers that need training
And Pikemen every one knows how to use a pike or spear on the other hand swordsmen need practice using the sword

Therefore: skirmishers, pikemen, maceman, pheasant, dog, slinger, and laborers
Can be trained here :P
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let all who worship evil's might, Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Structures”