Mosque

Moh556

Mosque

Post by Moh556 »

A mosque is needed in game . With mosque we can create arab units like saracen warior . Turk units . And persian units (in future) :roll:
Gral.Sturnn

Re: Mosque

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

Cool idea but you double posted so remove the other one
~Gral.Sturnn
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

Thanks for saying
Gral.Sturnn

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

We already have 2 janissaire units, persians sound interesting but they should have a very special role
~Gral.Sturnn
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

Yes . Arab units can be created in mosque too
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

If we want to set persians in battle of issues. We need a mosque for them and other midle east asian units like egyptian ans saracen and turks
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I don't like name of mosque, it is a place of worship not training people how to fight wars

How about instead Persian headquarters, Sultanate or kasbah (fortress like structures built in ancient times by morocco)

wikipedia description of kasbah
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

Yes . Canvas is a good name too . (Canvas is a large tent .with black color)
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

canvas is just a tent, not any place to train, but kasbah is a defensive citadel and we can expect soldiers to b trained here
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

Yes thats true
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

We must set kasbah implement ...
But first we must have some drawing and stats
Its good for other middle east units too . For example saracens.many players still dont know saracens can be created or not
Gral.Sturnn

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

Dump unit suggestions and ill see what can I do
~Gral.Sturnn
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

;)
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Hey I would Really like to have a Mosque in game
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Psalm23

Post by Psalm23 »

Mosque should be the occupy of the Imaam or priest of the persians, turks and saracen, mIDDLe eaest units should have own fortress
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

And I support of This but these guys need some kind of role and you should post some unit Ideas at the corresponding type cause as of now the only trainable muslims in game are Persian Immortals(are they muslim?) And Mumeluke(forgive me if wrong spelling) and there are also non trainable units which are 2 Janissaties(dont remember what are they) and some saracen (swordsman, archer, halberdier, Rider) these units need to be double checked for balancing

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

How about Turkish barracks?

SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Yeah that sounds better because who makes an army in a mosque?! :lol:

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

already there is spahi and jenissary, we could add other units like ottoman camelry, hand cannon something unit etc.
kasbah could b a mega structure for middle eastern units

SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Oh and how about those warriors wearing turbans lets add them as a opposite of crusaders

Marine25

Post by Marine25 »

I love this Idea๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
May this Idea will be implemented because this is the opposite of Crusaders it is better to put this on game
mammad

Post by mammad »

Creating a place for Arab and Iranian units is a good idea, but the mosque is a place of worship for Muslims.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

godOfKings wrote: โ†‘Sat May 16, 2020 1:43 pm How about Turkish barracks?
godOfKings wrote: โ†‘Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:21 pm I don't like name of mosque, it is a place of worship not training people how to fight wars

How about instead Persian headquarters, Sultanate or kasbah (fortress like structures built in ancient times by morocco)

wikipedia description of kasbah
So far we got these naming ideas, if u can suggest some other names it will b helpful too

DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

mammad wrote: โ†‘Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:43 am Creating a place for Arab and Iranian units is a good idea, but the mosque is a place of worship for Muslims.
Btw, church is also a place for worship. I think, monastery too.

Return to โ€œStructuresโ€