Village

Lancer

Village

Post by Lancer »

So i had this idea for long time but pretty much this is one way too improve your TC's,pretty much it takes 3 turns to build a village and it produces money corriers to improve production in TC,so you pretty much build up the countryside around TC to help your production.Here are some conditions.
-Can not be built next to TC (right,left,top,bottom) of TC,you can still build them at edge of TC.
-Villages can not be built without TC,just like factorys but it works like this
0 TC= 0 villages
1 TCs=2 villages
2 TCs=4 villages
HP:20
Armor:1
Pierce:2
Built Time:3
Trains:Money Coruiers
As for icon im not artist sry :(
As for Upgrade,im not sure becose money corruiers arleady require gems to be unlocked,we can either make money corruiers default unit,make different type of money corruier for village.
TheBluePhoenix

Re: Village

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I like this idea..
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

I think maybe villages should take a bit longer to build than a factory, but otherwise this is an awesome idea!
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Lancer

Post by Lancer »

Alrigithy we can make it 4 turns and also change 20 HP to 25 HP ;)
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

4 turns with ambidextria?

Also, I just realized this might make disbanded knights very commonly used. :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
samuelch

Post by samuelch »

Villages can train cows and catapults can launch the cows to enemy's units to bring plague to them. :mrgreen:
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol, there was a cow flinging tech idea a while ago. :lol:
Disco

Post by Disco »

hoo hoo..what about incendiary pigs too?

Return to “Structures”