Mass rally point

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
ivardo

Mass rally point

Post by ivardo »

Hello

Would it be possible to set a mass rally point? This will come in handy in the end-game and when there are ongoing big battles.
With this i want to select a point where every unit i build will rally to. I can then send all my troops to the mass rally point ,and adjust the ones that i want other places afterwards.
Midonik

Re: Mass rally point

Post by Midonik »

There are waypoints. You have to duble click at unit,later cilck at units you want to go too. But you suggest all your units and all units you will produce will got to one point. It can be useful,no click at units.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Mass rally point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Select unit, then put your finger on unit and drag a box over all other units to be selected, then click set waypoint (button with many arrows and a blue flag), then tap where you want them to go.

Alternatively, you can set waypoints for production centers, and units spawned in them will automatically head for a given waypoint.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

Return to “Gameplay & UI”