EXCESS GEMS

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
TheBluePhoenix

EXCESS GEMS

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I have been playing aos for the past 6 months now.but within the first two months, i was able to earn about a 100 gems in excess after buying all upgrades by playing and promoting. after that i came across some very profitable multiplayers in which i earnt 100 gems in one game. At present i have 300+ gems. The point is that we ppl who are playing aos for quite some time have a huge amount of gems in excess with nothing to do except buy consumables or risk multiplayers. So i suggest and also ask others to do the same some methods to increase their utility
1. Sync all aos variants and use gems earnt in aos to buy upgrades in different variants of aos
2. make a cost for every unit in gems (eg swordsman 1 gem) and make a kingdom kind of thing of every player which he can fill by buying units with these gems and then may be we can wage online wars and tournaments to plunder each others resources!!!
This way the game will become interesting and ppl will start using gems
What do you think?
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Re: EXCESS GEMS

Post by COOLguy »

There are actually a few suggestions on what to do with GEMs.

-Map marketplace
-Heroes

To name a few. :)
Thanks!
Josh
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Heroes and heroes level up/ equipment :D
Age of Fantasy design leader
HokanPL

Post by HokanPL »

Maybe we should make something like rank list? :)
ollie444

Post by ollie444 »

Yes this is a good idea! But we have map marketplace coming, and I think this should be more of a future feature, as it's quite advanced stuff to get right.
One thing you did say that I found interesting was syncing gems across all games. This would certainly make things easier.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Thanks. Did you like the second idea of having a kingdom of the player by buying units and structures and waging wars and tournaments with others
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

The kingdom idea sounds pretty cool to me! It might be hard to implement, but it still sounds fun! :)
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I don't like it, it sound something like a browser game, category that i'm escaping from xD
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Dont get what you hate from that idea. what is a browser game??

Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Let's say... i'm not in game like clash of clans or other similar, where you should check all day your city or something like that.
The beautiful part of AoS is that you are playing just the time you are on your device
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Nor am i. You dont have to check anything. There wont be any tcs. You will only be able to buy units and fortification structures only and fight with others using those

Alex486

Post by Alex486 »

How about a gem ladder. Table shows top gem holders and how you compare.
Anything is feasible with enough money and power.

Get ready to get your teeth kicked in, it will make for a good education.
Alex486

Post by Alex486 »

Another idea is to require different types of gems to buy various upgrades. You can do bet games with green gems, buy need red gems to get upgrades. To get red, you exchange green in a market place or buy completing the last map of a campaign.
Anything is feasible with enough money and power.

Get ready to get your teeth kicked in, it will make for a good education.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I agree with alex. It is very difficult to earn gems by winning maps rather than betting. There has to be some differentiation . For instance i have earnt 100 gems profit in a single betting game while i have not earnt even 80 gems in campaigns even after playing for 6 months

Return to “Gameplay & UI”