Kunai weapon thower for ninja

Morningwarrior

Kunai weapon thower for ninja

Post by Morningwarrior »

This technology allows ninjas to throw kunais at enemies, kunais deal piercing damage, deal 6 damage, and are fired at a range of 4, similar to shurikens but deal piercing damage or effective against strong-armored enemies who have project vulnerability. kunai dmg: 6 atk type: drill rng: 4 technology cost: 5 research in center of advances and dojos.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
SirPat

Re: Kunai weapon thower for ninja

Post by SirPat »

About only dojos
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Think well,yeah,only can tech in dojos
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

So, ignoring armor? Because as I recall there is no strongly armored units with low p.armor.
It could be then made as 1 damage with +400% bonus vs alive to prevent too much building/siege damage.

No matter what exact stats will be set images are needed. Kunai projectile, ability icon, tech icon.
I attached knife projectile for size comparison.
Icons should be normal 32x32px png files.
Attachments
arrow_dagger.png
arrow_dagger.png (224 Bytes) Viewed 1200 times
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Techs”