Post by Lynx Shafir »

Not exactly a new tech but
Additional ability
Allows ranger to summon a war dog
CD 1
War dog may have vanishing/leaving 3
Or not.
Requires war dog tech.

Adds more flavor to the unit also an alternative use for late game.

If im correct doesn't get archery upgrades... :(
Thy gave me a sword to pierce a lie,
Serrated edge for the deamon inside
A moment I'm torn between two tides,
But all I need, I bear inside
HugoTheUseles

Re: Animal companion

Post by HugoTheUseles »

I ahve been thinking about something simular.
A roman war dog trainer that functions like the ent trainer in aof but it would be a unit and only war dogs could enter its carrying slots.
But i like your idea just as well.
Is there a cooldown?
godOfKings

Re: Animal companion

Post by godOfKings »

The fact that rangers can b invisible AND CAN HIDE ON MOUNTAIN TILES already makes them the scariest thing in the game, their advantage isn't high range or high damage, but using the environment to hide in places no one would expect (I use them mostly depending on map, for example dead maiden and mountain arena maps and makazuwr still doesnt know i used rangers on him wen i beat him in dead maiden :lol: ) I don't see the need to add a summon too (also war dog can't climb mountains so ranger can't hide in such place and use ability at the same time)

But considering the tech cost and how useless rangers become wen compared to worker massacring ballista, I guess only a war dog summon wouldn't hurt too much
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Techs”