Sucide bomb

Jreyesyanez145

Sucide bomb

Post by Jreyesyanez145 »

Well just like the money courier, these bombs will go into a wagon or a transport ship. Since the bomb will be inside the unit of either wagon or transport will slow down to -2 speed from its original speed. Preferably have splash area damage. I just see thing kind of tech to help destroy a huge naval army or land defenses such as walls. Though, it will not explode until it is next to an object.
It's an idea, ;D
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Sucide bomb

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well.... I don't think bombs really fit the theme...

Although maybe an assassin could have some sort of "gunpowder" gizmo special thing to do something like this? Just a thought
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Uhh i think this rings a bell for another post 'kamikaze ships' maybe ? Check it
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Jreyesyanez145

Post by Jreyesyanez145 »

Oh I just did check that. But maybe the assassin thing having to explode in the wagon or transport ship destroying both the assassin and what ever they were in?.

Return to “Techs”