Spearthrowing

TheBluePhoenix

Spearthrowing

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

This tech allows all the halberdiers and spearmen to throw their spears with 100% accuracy towards an enemy unit within 3 blocks(or maybe 4) the halberdier or spearman dies after throwing the spear(no weapon left hence die or retire. Spearthrowing to be used as last resort against enemy) it does not increase any damage, only the range. Cost will be 5 turns maybe... ?
Any suggestions?
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Re: Spearthrowing

Post by COOLguy »

Interesting. Idk if I would ever use it though. :)
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

This should be a unit imo, not a tech
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Naaah , the unit idea was rejected. This will be better. this came to my mind because many a times my spearmen were killed by heavy knights/horse archers in 1 blow. This would help to fight harder and use those units better which are sure to die
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Return to “Techs”