New Tech:Right Rule

Lancer

New Tech:Right Rule

Post by Lancer »

Will this tech be upgrade or default?It will be discussed later
Right Rule makes your people loyal in your TC so everytime enemy captures your tc a revolt will apper and best unit for pesant will be pikemen as they were part of civil service.
Pikemen will spawn next to TC once enemy has captured tc and it works like this:
If enemy unit captures tc pikemen will spawn south side of tc (all those sides to be mentioned are sides where AI builds towers) If something is blocking path of south side of tc like:any unit,blocking terrain like rock,water, unit will not spawn and will check another side to spawn but defaulting is South,East,West,North if theres no space in south it will be checked if pikemen can spawn in east side of tc if not then it will check for other sides,if theres garrisoning unit like cart or tower unit will spawn there.Examples:south side of tc is our tower enemy unit is about to enterimg tc,once he enteres a pikemen spawns in tower of south side
Another example:south side of tc is water,pikemen cant spawn game checks for east side If its apawnable,east side is enemy unit he is backing up enemy who enetered tc,so east side is unit so its not spawnable,next check to spawn is west side,our cart is on west side but its arleady full of our unirs so theres no space for pikemen to spawn in so its only left to check to spawn north side,north side is water but our not full boat is there so our pikemen has spawned there,pikemen will not spawn if Every side is not spawnable.
To prevent pikemen spawning abuse this effect will be done agaon after 5 turns
cost:6 turns or something
COOLguy

Re: New Tech:Right Rule

Post by COOLguy »

Well it has possibility but I can see this getting annoying after a bit.
Thanks!
Josh
ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

Me to, its a good idea though :)
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
Darkknight

Post by Darkknight »

Instead of pikemen spawning next to tc maybe the enemy which comes inside to capture it always gets 3 damage even if it has armor
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

i think that would be annoying in the long term
If you have maps with few tc's is ok, but if you conquer many tc's at time it will become really a pain
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Techs”