Jinete - ACCEPTED

godOfKings

Re: Jinete - ACCEPTED

Post by godOfKings »

Made a light armored version (finally set my sight to leather armors :) )
Attachments
jinetefin.png
jinetefin.png (2.17 KiB) Viewed 2038 times
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Looks amazing!

Json anyone?
Thanks!
Josh
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I will try, after 3 days wen majority of my hardest exams are over
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

godOfKings wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:16 pm I will try, after 3 days wen majority of my hardest exams are over
I think your exams are over. :lol:
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

well, firsly i need to collect the latest asset packs and see wat new changes are there in the json structure, and some practise on effect jsons (although i can copy pilum effect), so i dont know... :roll:

right now i feel like a man from stone age has time travelled to the future, too many changes in a few months, so i have decided i will b working on my incomplete campaign map first and slowly get used to the game

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Well nothing really changed about JSON structure, besides there being alot more of them.

I can try filling out the stat information if that's ok.

I think you need dev version of the app in order to open it as a .zip to view all json files.
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:36 pm I think you need dev version of the app in order to open it as a .zip to view all json files.
cant stratego separately send the asset file in emails like before?

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

It's too big to upload on forum, but if you share your email with me on pm, I can send it to you right away, since you are a friend

More units (even nuetrals) have been jsonified so it should actually be easier than before.
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i can collect everything from stratego directly by emails but right now i m working on something else and i am pretty sure endru would have easier time jsonizing this, so i will leave it until either he does or i complete the other thing i am working on

Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

I'm gradually adding new units, but I have todo list and it is set in order.
Only things I find really interesting are made out of order.
In the list right one I still have other mounted units to do first.
Age of Strategy design leader
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

my version of jinete.
Attachments
unit_jinete.png
unit_jinete.png (1.88 KiB) Viewed 1320 times
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.

Return to “Unit - mounted”