Warriors of the east - ACCEPTED

LordOfAles

Re: Warriors of the east - ACCEPTED

Post by LordOfAles »

Yes magnudais were elite horse archers
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

May be my raider unit could also be part of it and be named nomadic raider instead
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

So Mongolian horse archer could b upgraded to the elite version mongudai with more damage
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

not a bad idea
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Upgrade: mongudai
stats:
HP: +8
Atk: +2
Sight: +2 (currently 6)
Armour: +1/+1
Tech cost:6

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Lets not forget that mongolian horse archer has 2 actions, so i suggest +1 attack

Sight +1, lets not upgrade it THAT much

Hp +6 because by +8 gains more hp than heavy knight, which aint normal

Range +1 Why not? :mrgreen:
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I wanted to give it so much bonus because it is not affected by blacksmith upgrades , if infranty armour is upgraded by 1 (which is likely by the time it is upgraded ) then halberdier would survive for 1 HP. This mongudai is more like a short ranged 'warrior' archers and in the civilisation 5 they were substitutes of the heavy knight in the mongol civilisation

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

And heavy knight gains +10 HP right? (32 to 42)

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

And for an upgraded archer 8 sight should be okay I think

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

godOfKings wrote:And heavy knight gains +10 HP right? (32 to 42)
lol
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

godOfKings wrote:I wanted to give it so much bonus because it is not affected by blacksmith upgrades , if infranty armour is upgraded by 1 (which is likely by the time it is upgraded ) then halberdier would survive for 1 HP. This mongudai is more like a short ranged 'warrior' archers and in the civilisation 5 they were substitutes of the heavy knight in the mongol civilisation
Yo got the point
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Mongudai: New revised stats (after noticing heavy knight HP is actually 39 :P )
Upgrade cost: 6 turns
HP: 28
Atk: 6
Range: 5
Speed: 6
Sight: 8
Armour: 1/1
Action turn: 2
( I followed lordofale's advice in the end)

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

So it is like a fast heavy horse archer? althogh more expensive
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Fast but without blacksmith techs and it will b an upgrade of Mongolian horse archer
So no it won't b more expensive

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I will make a separate post for this but first I m going to make the nomads an awesome and unique addition for strategies so stay tuned :)

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

its time to return from the ashes :)

L4cus

Post by L4cus »

godOfKings wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:29 pm Shogun guard: The personal body guard of the shogun. He was trained to protect the shogunate no matter what the cost. Has good defense and strength against cavalry
Stats:
Cost : 3
HP: 20
Atk: 5
Armour:1
P.Armour:6
Speed: 3
Sight:4
Spell resistance: 0%
Bonus: 120% archers
400% cavalry
700% elephant
Samurai cost 3 turns too. As an special unit (is a guard of an emperor) it should cost some more and have better stats. I think his p. Armor is too high for a non shield barrier, maybe 3 would be ok.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Ah shogun guard is a dead idea, Samurai never used shields, this topic is mainly for concepts and ideas on nomadic units currently

L4cus

Post by L4cus »

godOfKings wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:26 pm Ah shogun guard is a dead idea, Samurai never used shields, this topic is mainly for concepts and ideas on nomadic units currently
Ohh, im srry. Got it.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”