New unit: Suicide Bomber

Akaired

New unit: Suicide Bomber

Post by Akaired »

Hi everyone, this is my first post in this board, so I would like to take a bit of time to say thank you for accepting me in this forum, I really like your game and I have an unit suggestion.

I tought about a suicide attack unit that carry a gunpowder barrel, the idea is that this unit go against enemy walls or units and let himself explode, dealing a massive amount of explosion damage. Think about a group of unit moving toward your castles, you can drop this unity to decimate the enemy lines and then finish off with chivalry, or you can put a group of suicide bombers forward your siege group and let them open up the walls for the other units. It can be insta killed by fire arrows, and can leave an elephant on low hps, they are a bit slow, given that they carry an heavy gunpowder barrel, and two swordsmans can easily clean up one of them, but if you put them in a cart you can easily perform deadly strikes. They would cost 4 turns to be built.

Let me know what do you think, so we can set up some starting stats for this unit :)

have a nice day!
Detros

Re: New unit: Suicide Bomber

Post by Detros »

Soo... generally a catapult that has range 1, has ballista splash and once he attacks, he dies.
Attack around 10 with some bonuses to protective buildings (+200 % against walls and tower?).
HP 11, speed 2?
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

A catapult is way better. Imho the cost is too high
Age of Fantasy design leader
Akaired

Post by Akaired »

Detros wrote:Soo... generally a catapult that has range 1, has ballista splash and once he attacks, he dies.
Attack around 10 with some bonuses to protective buildings (+200 % against walls and tower?).
HP 11, speed 2?
I think these stats are good.
Alexander82 wrote:A catapult is way better. Imho the cost is too high
Well, maybe we can do cost 3.

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”