Beast Trainer

Post Reply
User avatar
Alexander82
Posts: 6571
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Beast Trainer

Post by Alexander82 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:12 pm

A weak unit that can "spawn" animal units to attack.

idea 1:
the trainer every turn gain a token and can spend it to summon units, like 1 token dog, 2 tokens cougar or hawk, 3 tokens lion

idea 2
the trainer has multiple abilities that allows him to summun animals but they have a cooldown time based on the unit strenght/utility

What do you think?

He might also start with just dog and other training methods might be researched at the advance center
Age of Fantasy design leader

Darkknight
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: The Great Castle of DarkKingdom

Re: Beast Trainer

Post by Darkknight » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:02 am

Maybe each type of animal has a spawn chance. Stronger the animal the lower the spawn chance is.
For example a dog will have a spawn chance of 90% but a lion will have a spawn chance of 10%.

User avatar
ollie444
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: Beast Trainer

Post by ollie444 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:49 am

I think this is too unrealistic. I mean, no matter how good the beast-trainer is at his job, he can't just spawn a lion in out of the blue. Besides, it is not needed and would require new mechanics.

Ness

Re: Beast Trainer

Post by Ness » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:10 am

Good idea but too unrealistic. Maybe unit to fantasy version.

Darkknight
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: The Great Castle of DarkKingdom

Re: Beast Trainer

Post by Darkknight » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 am

Ness wrote:Good idea but too unrealistic. Maybe unit to fantasy version.
yes. It is too unrealistic.

User avatar
Alexander82
Posts: 6571
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: Beast Trainer

Post by Alexander82 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 am

It's not that he trained the beasts on the moment, he just release them on the battlefield
Age of Fantasy design leader

Post Reply

Return to “Unit - infantry”