Master Assassin

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Assassin Ugrade to Mentor Assassin

Post by DoomCarrot »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:Yaah right
No hes not even kidding, he took down two of my castles with assassins in one of our games. :?

And this
Dgkfadomo777 wrote:The assassins in the 1300s only had assassins to attack with, and they even executed people in broad daylight
is how I play assassin's creed, screw being sneaky :D
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Even if that shit did happen to me I just by law would not be able to be upset. If someone were to kill my castle with an assassin I would more or less have to nod my head and applaud In awe of the badassitudeness that my mind would still not fully comprehend. Like. I'd be in awe man. Jaw dropping awe.
Normal is an illusion.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

SirDoucheBag wrote:Even if that shit did happen to me I just by law would not be able to be upset. If someone were to kill my castle with an assassin I would more or less have to nod my head and applaud In awe of the badassitudeness that my mind would still not fully comprehend. Like. I'd be in awe man. Jaw dropping awe.
Meh, not so awe-striking when you knew the assassin was coming and you even saw him once but you just get pelted by a rain of supporting archers every time you try to stop him. :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

I'm telling you man even if I tried to stop it and he did still kill my castle sure I'd be mad but how should I react? Nah I'll be content in awe that that player out played me.
Normal is an illusion.
COOLguy

Re: Master Assassin

Post by COOLguy »

Merged Assassin Upgrade topics.
Thanks!
Josh
Alpha

Master Assasain

Post by Alpha »

And Upgrade to the Assassin. Is harder to detect and has 2 attacks
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot

Re: Master Assasain

Post by DoomCarrot »

Good idea, but is already a ready unit/tech I believe.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Really? I did not know.
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Literally the same topic name even lol :lol:

here it is
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=1760
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Welp, i am dumb. :oops:
Epic Gamer Moment!
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

assassins are useful, they can stealth techs and cancel unit production inside in other players' Towncenters or kill 1 unit inside it. (the assassin will die)

wagon inside of it is an assassin for faster speed; assassins are actually slow.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I suggest a new upgrade for assassin- basically we need speed for assassins and even in stealth due to glitches we can see assassins. So -
1. Speed should be increased to 5 as they were extremely fast
2. Assassins should become the tile they step on (if thats possible?) with just a small mark at top right to indicate it to be hidden
3. Extra health +10 to help the assassin survive area damage of catapults
4. A special attack of 15 once apart from suicide killing

What say? Tech cost 7 turns
Last edited by TheBluePhoenix on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

i prefer the first one and the speed is 4
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

MightyGuy wrote:i prefer the first one and the speed is 4
All points should be there in the upgrade ,not just the first one
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

ok, i prefer all except the #3
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

MightyGuy wrote:ok, i prefer all except the #3
Whats wrong with it?

MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

i mean except #2 , wrong type xD
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

MightyGuy wrote:i mean except #2 , wrong type xD
I thought so... you are correct it should be removed.
The rest 3 are ok?

MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

actually yes they need more life for survival
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

I don't think that is a good idea...... If master assassin can move higher speed, why I don't build a wagon?It can reuse and mush faster.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

tamtam12345 wrote:I don't think that is a good idea...... If master assassin can move higher speed, why I don't build a wagon?It can reuse and mush faster.
Wagons will increase their utility altogether. As of now, due to glitches, the assassin is not actually invisible. So u cannot use it directly but hide them in wagon and then bring them out in one shot. Wagons help to increase their reach and not speed , and i think their reach should be increased and assassin should be one of the fastest non cavalry/transport unit

tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

.7 turns can build 2 catapults by 5 workers.
Many units cost less than 7 turns. It is not realistic to use.
It is also seem realistic that master assassin can move same speed as knight......
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

tamtam12345 wrote:.7 turns can build 2 catapults by 5 workers.
Many units cost less than 7 turns. It is not realistic to use.
It is also seem realistic that master assassin can move same speed as knight......
You are completely misunderstanding- it is the tech cost, not the unit cost, which will remain the same ( as per dev's norms)
Please read carefully before jumping into conclusions and criticizing the idea baselessly...

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

tamtam12345 wrote: It is also seem realistic that master assassin can move same speed as knight......
Well i think you meant 'unrealistic' .. well they were kinda fast and sneaky and could defeat a horseman in terms of speed due to their 'ninja ' techniques and training. So it is possible as they could climb rooftops, jump high and cut through almost anything

MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

yes because assassins do all the best to kill and stealth techs reffering to "invisible criminal"
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:
tamtam12345 wrote: It is also seem realistic that master assassin can move same speed as knight......
Well i think you meant 'unrealistic' .. well they were kinda fast and sneaky and could defeat a horseman in terms of speed due to their 'ninja ' techniques and training. So it is possible as they could climb rooftops, jump high and cut through almost anything
That's definitely fantasy xD
Age of Fantasy design leader
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Alexander82 wrote:
TheBluePhoenix wrote:
That's definitely fantasy xD
Well it did happen.. :lol:

tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Sorry I am wrong.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

tamtam12345 wrote:Sorry I am wrong.
No prob :lol:

MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

image. first try :)
Attachments
Master Assassin.png
Master Assassin.png (1.19 KiB) Viewed 4624 times

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”