Campaign of Honor! (AoF)

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Campaign of Honor! (AoF)

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes yes yes, my move is to do nothing and defend, I shall update the map!
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I,naturaly,also hold.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Why, can't you swim.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Well,if you lose all territories,you lose lol.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Map is updated! Round 2 is over! Battles may commence!

The cavern orcs leave their sanctuary in a crusade against the undead menace that has defiled their once sacred place of worship.

Elves under the leadership of Puss_in_Boots take advantage of the orcs offensive to steal their home. Elves under the control of the samurai invade the island of humans, in an attempt to throw the colony of humans back into the sea!

General Brave, I shall pm you our game details. PiB is the only one this round who gets to wait things out. :)

One of us shall not survive this battle
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Then I will wait for your messenger.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

We have made the first move, it's your turn.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Brave has a strong advantage in our game, but let's see if the undead cannot retaliate:

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I just realized that I have a 6th tc hidden in the rocks. There goes brave's production advantage lol
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

How far would you try to keep it?
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

How's everyone doing, it's your match going well.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Here is current screenshot of my game with Sunrise,just building up right now. Image
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Neutral Party
The States of Warfell.

You might lose this, you need to pullback those archers and start fortifying your position. You need to make barracks and start training The Imperial Shielder. Get the armor upgrades and maybe the archers one too. Once you do the only problem will be Elf Sentinel and the excessive amounts of wolves. Catapult can handle that but it could be destroyed easily, so it a single-use.

We will be back to try to help.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

That's what I wanted to do,I trained fighting against elfs as humans hard.
But those archers are going to give me time to fortify.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I am surprised that sunrise hasn’t already rushed the entire southern half of the map. But yes, imperial shielders + halberdiers + catapults will probably be your best bet here midonik. Elves have decent cavalry though, and ents can be problematic as well.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Hey Doomcarrot, when you going to take your time?
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Wait a second? Why are you building a church. A mage Hut would be better.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

No,its one think. I dont need dragons,but magic support. Church can create both priests and mages and reserch fire ball. Church can heal units next to it,right? Might be useful.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I hope it's can heal, but can't Dragon take a ton of hit? I don't know. Warmage can be nice but be wary of archers and Mages with Fireball can knock out a bunch of them, but I usually use them as defender. LifeLink would go well with you Imperial Shielder so you don't need Healers. The battery Ram would definitely protect your weaker units when you push forward and workers could build the smaller or Fortress Towers to act like healing and walls right behind them.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I think that dragon have more health,but less p armor than shielder, specialy with armor upagrede. Mayby its worth to use it,but shielders works well.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I probably going with Mages, they have more ability and also the fireball range goes father. The dragons act like Mages except without all the abilities minus the fireball, which is a shorter range. They would be good to be used a navel unit to be on the outer part of the Maps, avoiding the archers and you could use them to sabotage the main base.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

After a valiant offensive by Brave which took my Westernmost tc, I cane out of my other two tcs with a horde of zombies I had been building for a while and took it back. Brave is now struggling to fight me, as my lich is well protected by natural defenses and I am reanimating many of his troops. He has a few fodder cannons that have been killing my troops, but as of now he is badly outnumbered, although he has invested in maxing out his wolf riders and axe throwers

He only has a handful of troops on the frontline, though they are all fairly powerful. Meanwhile I am swarming him with many weak undeads
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Raptors would be a better choice against undead than wolf riders. They tend to fare better against spectral riders/death knights, and can easily take out the skeleton knights that raise from the corpses of it's fellows.

Fodder cannons.......why are we sacrificing troops? You're already outnumbered, and can easily put corpses too close to yourself if you're not careful.

Axe throwers are a great idea though. Ranged unit that deals normal damage, means awesome vs undead.
The glorious sun rises again
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

DoomCarrot wrote:I am surprised that sunrise hasn’t already rushed the entire southern half of the map.
Unfortunately the tc generation decided to make it hard for me. I started boxed in and a turn away from my second and third tcs, and my Eastern tcs were generated pretty far away.

Oh well. Small delay, but I think I can win still.
The glorious sun rises again
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

As I said,fortune favours me.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Sunrise Samurai wrote:Fodder cannons
Because it is a challenge, and they are strong against everything.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I don’t think brave has been sacraficing troops, he has just been using them as a long range way to beat my troops down, as they deal normal damage. However, they are slow, and that is very problematic for them, as they cant retreat if they need to avoid becoming corpses
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Good thing they can be replaced.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

The orcs begin to retreat, desperate to fight the waves of undead:

As you can see, brave is badly outnumbered, and I am forcing him into a retreat, so he has no way to burn the bodies of the fallen that were left behind after his initial siege of the defiled mountain.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Also worth noting that banshees kick butt against the orcs hiding behind heavy armor :P

Return to “Championship”