Campaign of Honor! (AoF)

Sunrise Samurai

Re: Campaign of Honor! (AoF)

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

General. You're screwed.

My game with Midonik glitched back a turn, and I was annoyed at that and didn't take my turn when I had a little time today. :( hate it when that happens. Redoing a turn is irritating.
The glorious sun rises again
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Yes that vampire was quite annoying, good thing I was able to get my Ettin before that cave got destroy. By the way, those Western towns won't fall due to the number unit currently storage inside of them. The same with the main entrance. My most powerful units are inside the front lines, good thing trolls can heal and also heal while inside Town Hall.

While you are maybe focusing on more powerful units, I'm currently just making a bunch of cannon fodder that's surely distract you.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Sunrise Samurai

Trolls huh. Doomcarrot, I suggest skull throwers to burn them out. You've got him defending, while you build more mansions for production. He's in about as much trouble as Midonik, except he has a few more powerful units to help out. He can't leave the tcs with them, or else they become targets
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

I have been fireballing the heck out of him lol, I don't think trolls will be too much of a problem. :lol:

And besides, undead units are mostly super weak anyways, so most of that insane 30 attack is wasted lol. He can pretty much 1-2 hit kill any undead troop with one of his upgraded warriors anyways, or an upgraded goblin.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Stop Fireball me, it's annoying.
Sunrise Samurai

:lol:
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

How's it going on with your guys's?
Sunrise Samurai

Sunrise 3147
Midonik 1303

We've been back and forth on his tc for a couple turns, but he needs the production from it more than I do, so I don't mind. His castle is gone, and the first fortress is burning. Mostly I just need a few turns to get an army in position to attack him again. Building great trees everywhere, and starting to get dragons to show for it. I'm fighting the terrain more than him now, to move troops across the whole map as well as dealing with the water in my way of decently surrounding him and taking that island tc.

General Brave

Post by General Brave »

There is no way to come back from that, unless he gets extremely lucky or you are not paying attention.
Sunrise Samurai

Speaking of comebacks, have you figured out a way out of Doomcarrot's seige? Honestly I think puss made a mistake by taking your territory, simply because you could have been more useful against Doomcarrot being allowed to keep the territory.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Honestly, I think General Brave made a mistake by choosing his starting positions right in between 2 nations, simply because he is likely to get crushed in between from 2 fronts. If he chose to start from the Frozen Valleys there would be less at risk there, and I take more risk from marching into the Caves from the start.

The thing is, if I let him grow, and try to attack you first. Things wouldn't have gone any better for me.
OLÉ
Sunrise Samurai

Actually, I think I might offer the olive branch to you for now. I was hoping General would beat Doomcarrot with his dragon swarm tactics. That's why I suggested he charge Doom round 1. Now that he's losing, I need to think up alternative methods to eliminate the undead menace. That includes forming a coalition against him. I'm willing to join forces to see if we can beat him together, then fight amongst ourselves afterwards. That is, unless you care to fight his death knights by yourself. I don't think you need reminding that death knights can slaughter your sentinels​ with relative ease.
Sunrise Samurai

And yes, I'm taking the political maneuvering seriously. I know I can be a little manipulative when I want to be lol :twisted: but now you pretty much have to go along, because Doomcarrot will probably push you back into your home territory next round, and try to eliminate you afterwards. Retreat if you need to. I won't attack, because I want you alive right now.
Sunrise Samurai

My game vs Midonik
3803 to 1148

I don't think I need to say much. Probably the last screenshot, as this says it all. It's over. I've got the island, dragons and merfolk, plus fire archers to remove the last ships, destroyed all factories (except a useless blacksmith) and left him with 3 empty tcs, 2 healers with nothing to heal, and 2 doomed ships.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Maybe a stalemate, while he has more troops that me. His main Army is mostly weaker units. The only thing I have to worry about is dragons and undead calvary. If no frontline change, I suggest we pull our men back and try again.
Sunrise Samurai

Hmm. If you can hold him off for a bit of research time, I suggest updating to the newest dev version and working your way to goblin grenade. His weak troops should fall to exploding goblins pretty easily.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I already research everything, and also I don't have dev version. If I have a explode goblins I would have won already. I wish that Doomcarrot wasn't that busy, so we can have this match over in a day or two. That is if it doesn't end with a stalemate.
Sunrise Samurai

Goblin grenade is in the newest dev version. I can understand if you don't want to update, but you might want to for this. It requires researching goblin shout first, but sounds like you already did that. Just thinking this may be your ticket to having a chance at winning. Hopefully it's not too late by now though.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

What do you mean update? I told you, I don't have the dev version.
Sunrise Samurai

That's what I meant.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes forgive me all, I have been very busy these past few weeks, but I will hopefully get a break towards the end of this month. I should be able to take all my turns later today.

As for our game, I do not know if Brave really has a chance of winnijg lol. He is becoming desperate to hold his ground, and it seems like every turn he tries a new strategy to hold back my swarm, to no avail.

His most recent strategy is building op orc fortifications with their insane damage (lol) to hold me back, but I can easily destroy them with flesh golems. Also, he simply cannot break my pop limit.

Every turn I just end my turn with 7-8 productions stopped, because I know he will kill 7-8 units each turn and allow me to build more death knights :P
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I might have a plan for this one, I hope you take your turn soon.
Sunrise Samurai

Doom, just waiting on you to crush General. My game with Midonik is completely finished. Did you ever make a decision on the rule additions I suggested? Particularly vassalization, as that can now be applied for Midonik.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I'm currently pushing him back, while he did take over one of my town, we reclaimed it back with a dragon. I have finally got what I needed to finally to start pushing forward. The only problem is the mummies, but I'm pretty sure he won't use those on cheap units once I start amassing.
Sunrise Samurai

Really? Think you can turn this around? Doom has had a lot of time to build up. He's got mansions even. I'm surprised he's griping about the population limit, since he could bypass it via golems and dragons, though it seems he isn't set up for that.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Dragons won't be a problem.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yeah our game is getting pretty ridiculous. Like I said, I see this as a sort of stalemate. I don’t think he will ever be able to get any tcs back, but at the same time it is neigh impossible to break through chokepoins against orcs, because all it takes is 2 green dragobs to hold a tc against a dozen units for multiple turns lol
Sunrise Samurai

You're back!! Yay!!!

Should we allow general to retreat to the adjacent territory? It would be a reasonable method of dealing with the stalemate.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Umm.. there is Puss already.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

This fight has dragged on for too long. We could either wait for the green dragon nerf, or just allow him to take frozen valley.
OLÉ

Return to “Championship”