Ready units for AOS

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Savra

Ready units for AOS

Post by Savra »

Ready units:
Units:

Techs:

Buildings:

Other:

As I said in AOF, plz post any ready units, buildings, Techs, or others, so that I may add them to this list. I'll be looking through the AOS forum for these ready units and the such. Posts should include links to the part of the post with all the info. That way people can see the ready unit and the programmers can implement them quicker.

Or just simply notify me on the topic and I'll take it and link it here. Thx.
Savra

Re: Ready units for AOS

Post by Savra »

Hmm, Un familiar turf this is. Most units are either implemented or accepted but still being discussed. Looks like I'm going to have to do a little bit more digging to get to those who are ready.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 2df179b676

we have made a list already, if u find any missing units pls add them in the appropriate lists instead of completely new list, u might find some missing units because the list wasnt updated for a long time. thanks for working so hard :)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Savra

Post by Savra »

godOfKings wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:18 pm http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 2df179b676

we have made a list already, if u find any missing units pls add them in the appropriate lists instead of completely new list, u might find some missing units because the list wasnt updated for a long time. thanks for working so hard :)
Oh, Stratego asked me if I could make a list similar to the one I did in AOF here. I knew something didn't feel right considering I've noticed a lot of units already on a list. I checked the voting for units to see what was in.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i hope only the list is empty but in reality there are some ready suggestions :)
Moh556

Post by Moh556 »

Give some changes to immortal idea (just like rajput)
And set it

Return to “Others”