Creating Faction

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Aregor

Creating Faction

Post by Aregor »

I suggest that you add an option in the game "Create your own faction", which allows each player to create their own faction. I mean, in this "creation of my own faction" was: The name of the faction, the individual (of the chosen kingdoms) and other things. (Of course, it would be just a singleplayer game). This would allow players to have more (factional) faction and to be able to create their own map (rebels with selected units and other factions). What do you think about it? (I know that is a lot of work for the game creator) In. AOF. Age of Fantasy
Last edited by Aregor on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan301002

Re: Creating Faction

Post by Dan301002 »

It's not very good idea to split the units into small fractions of factions for this kind of game (except if it is AoF / AoW) i think. :?

The reason is units is still imbalanced (put on like a samurai with medieval units, there is many types of medieval units rather than the samurai plus there will be more add-ons types to the already basic units such as archer and so on).

But if it is added the avaible faction would be like this :
-Medieval.
-Vikings.
-Samurai.
-And another kind of factions from different places.
Sorry if what do you mean is different.
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
Aregor

Post by Aregor »

I mean the game of age of fantasy . But in age of strategy there could be such a thing as mapping (so that the enemy does not have all the units available, just selected by the player)
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

This sounds like a rushing method to limit the units the AI builds.

I think it would just be better If we focused on an implementation of setting restrictions on what units build via triggers, basic unit setting on random games, and checklists.
OLÉ

Return to “Others”