Multiplayer Badge demoted? ANSWERED

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Sethington

Multiplayer Badge demoted? ANSWERED

Post by Sethington »

Hello, so for awhile I have had the default badge but this morning I opened up the game and found I had been given the unreliable badge! I'm confused because I've never been skipped. I usually have a couple games going at a time with 3-4 of my friends and the games last a couple of weeks on average. Some of my friends I have to skip on occasion (which is one reason the games take so long :roll: ) but I check the game a few times throughout the day so the longest it's ever been my turn is a couple of hours. Just curious why I've been given the unreliable badge because like I said I've never been skipped or kicked. :?:
COOLguy

Re: Multiplayer Badge demoted?

Post by COOLguy »

Check your data (by clicking the badge icon). It will tell you if you have been skipped or kicked as well as any finished or still running games. On a few of my games, we have experienced where the game engine seems to have skipped a player (none of the players said they had skipped the person).
Thanks!
Josh
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

If i was in the game coolguy, it was me 90% of the time, the game engine just doesn't give me the credit i deserve.
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

lol no. This is the game with SirDB, TheBluePhoenix, and Lord Braindead.

+ I know that you were the one skipping DoomCarrot. You had already skipped sb earlier in the game. :)
Thanks!
Josh
Sethington

Post by Sethington »

I have a couple of games in the "Games I've already joined" that I can download where they weren't set up correctly so they were deleted. Could the game engine still count those games as active and auto-skip me this whole time?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

if anyone joined that game and skips you than yes.
never delete a game where you have not won or withdrawed.
the engine never skips anybody automatically.
only human player can skip an other palyer.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Then i think the skipper in taste the douche must be zarek-his intentions are extremely evil in the game also :twisted:
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Must be zarek. :) But his aggression will be overcome. :twisted:
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Others”