Mapeditor/trigger suggestions

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Hardeep

Mapeditor/trigger suggestions

Post by Hardeep »

I think that you should include a turn obj neutral trigger and a turn neutral in rect affect
When in modify map mode make it so the coordinates show when you tap any tile (easier to identify where the triggers area affect takes place)
While you also think that you should include a turn obj neutral trigger and a turn neutral in rect affect
Implementing the change obj 'sight' and one for each movemnt, actions, range, and area affect
These triggers will allow things like sprints, levitated firing angles, berserking, and one time improvised area affect strikes (arrow hail, charge impact)
The abiliy to name the triggers (instead of 1,2,3 now talk, talk, ambush)
goblin spikers are not on the trigger list of units, so you cant disable
Last edited by Hardeep on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
COOLguy

Re: Mapeditor/trigger suggestions

Post by COOLguy »

Implementing the change obj 'sight' and one for each movemnt, actions, range, and area affect
These triggers will allow things like sprints, levitated firing angles, berserking, and one time improvised area affect strikes (arrow hail, charge impact)
Yes this one would be very useful.
Yes! This would make it a lot easier! But keep the numbers too! ( like - "23: talk") And maybe the ability to organize and sort the triggers (like with a special group number).
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

I think that you should include a turn obj neutral trigger and a turn neutral in rect affect
use this: "change objects owner in area"
When in modify map mode make it so the coordinates show when you tap any tile (easier to identify where the triggers area affect takes place)
good point, any suggestions how?
While you also think that you should include a turn obj neutral trigger and a turn neutral in rect affect
isnt it the same as the first line?

this sounds similar to the second one
Implementing the change obj 'sight' and one for each movemnt, actions, range, and area affect These triggers will allow things like sprints, levitated firing angles, berserking, and one time improvised area affect strikes (arrow hail, charge impact)
good ideas! Will come!
also good idea! coming!
goblin spikers are not on the trigger list of units, so you cant disable
I can see them, and can place them - did u mean "unit editor - unit list" instead of "trigger list"?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Implementing the change obj 'sight' and one for each movemnt, actions, range, and area affect These triggers will allow things like sprints, levitated firing angles, berserking, and one time improvised area affect strikes (arrow hail, charge impact)
good ideas! Will come!
it is up on server in 10 minutes.
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Hello daniel
I what playernr1 number to spawn in units neutral? I tried 0 and the game doesnt work (the error message comez up)
and I found the goblin spiker :)
to get coordinates make the white square (the one that shows you selected a unit) come up every time you tap a tile, then in the bottom left corner (ex. 39, 7)
sorry for the repetitive lines (pasting errors)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

gaia: good point: try giving +1 to the last playernr (eg. "3" on a 2 player map). is it working?
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Daniel (the dev) wrote:
good ideas! Will come!
it is up on server in 10 minutes.
You forgot to implement the sight one and can you also make one for armours
Also new cond. Objs in area destroyed

I need this one for a new map :D

Return to “Others”