Out for a while.

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Dagravian

Out for a while.

Post by Dagravian »

My phone broke, so i will not be able to login on the game or Discord for a while untill it is fixed.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Puss_in_Boots

Re: Out for a while.

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Good luck
OLÉ
noaharts

Post by noaharts »

Hope it gets fix soon bruh
Design leader of age of alder
And helping out with age of galaxy team for fun.
Join us on discord https://discord.gg/r8u7wmj
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

What is problem. Battery or screen or touchscreen or something another...
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Pretty much all alternatives xD

First i send my phone to just change the battery, 30min service, but then the screenflat got damaged on the screen removal, we manged to make a fix for that but the all frontal sensors including the touchscreen sensor started to glich and stopped working, now i'm waiting for a whole new screen to repair it... Which will take a week thx to covid... Good thing is that i will only pay for the new battery, the rest will be up for the tech assistance... But i got to hate phones with internal battery. :lol:
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

DoomsdayDragonfire wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:30 pm Pretty much all alternatives xD

First i send my phone to just change the battery, 30min service, but then the screenflat got damaged on the screen removal, we manged to make a fix for that but the all frontal sensors including the touchscreen sensor started to glich and stopped working, now i'm waiting for a whole new screen to repair it... Which will take a week thx to covid... Good thing is that i will only pay for the new battery, the rest will be up for the tech assistance... But i got to hate phones with internal battery. :lol:
Yes i know that problem, at my previous phone battery dies every 2 years, and battery was internal and pretty hard to fix that... Oh good old times, when battery was not mounted into phone, and opening phone you can easily remove battery, install new and using simple move close phone...
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Indeed, good thing is that there is a tendency for them to come back... I'm hoping that my phone lasts enough untill something like the "Sansung Galaxy XCover Pro" turn to be acessible in my country.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Dagravian

Re: Out for a while.;

Post by Dagravian »

Status update:

The new $creen arrived, it was tested and it was good, but before the screen was glued on the phone, we tested again after removing the seals just to be sure and this time it didn't showed the screen, while the screen that it had previously also toasted... So it will be out till friday....
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Maxbirykov2004

Re: Out for a while.;

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

DoomsdayDragonfire wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:32 pm Status update:

The new $creen arrived, it was tested and it was good, but before the screen was glued on the phone, we tested again after removing the seals just to be sure and this time it didn't showed the screen, while the screen that it had previously also toasted... So it will be out till friday....
Hmm problem with something else than screen...
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

I wish it was, as it would need to replace the circuitboard, which means that would be better just get a new phone.

But the previous screen was damaged, but still working... Also we had at time 2 other phones of the same model and the screens didn't worked on those afterwards aswell... So the issue is not related to the boards but really to the screens.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

DoomsdayDragonfire wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:16 pm I wish it was, as it would need to replace the circuitboard, which means that would be better just get a new phone.

But the previous screen was damaged, but still working... Also we had at time 2 other phones of the same model and the screens didn't worked on those afterwards aswell... So the issue is not related to the boards but really to the screens.
Amm what is the model of this phone? Is that Samsung A71?
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Nah, it's an ordinary Motorola, btw it should be fixed tomorrow, but thx to this headaxe, decided that i will get a new phone anyway, i just didn't decided yet what i should pick... But i'm planning to get something that is relativelly easy to fix when the time comes...
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

This one (or something similar)?
It is an ordinary motorola for myself.

I recommend huawei or xiaomi to get. Both are rather cheap (in Russia at least) while being easy to use.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

XD

Knowing that AO games can run on any piece of software, i doubt that one could do that xD ... Btw its weird that folding phones are trending once again considering how fragile they are :lol:

Well Huawei don't sell phones here and Xiaomi is a new player atm, it doesn't produce locally, so the taxes over imported phones kinda makes them much more expensive than what the relugar smartphone should be around here...

I was considering a lot of brands as LG or ASUS... But i guess that i will probably get something from Samsung, being A or J series, as their maintenance is very, very cheap here.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Not because of that.
Just in my family my mom is using same motorola for already 14 years without even single scratch.

Samsung is also viable choice as for me but it in russia is more costly than xiaomi/huawei with similar stats.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

DoomsdayDragonfire wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:11 am I was considering a lot of brands as LG or ASUS... But i guess that i will probably get something from Samsung, being A or J series, as their maintenance is very, very cheap here.
For you I reccomend J series. I still have a J3, and it runs AoS variants and mods very well. It can handle a lot of browsing and Discord too, which is all you need. It's casing is made of plastic so it's not very expensive nor weak. I've had a couple of drops with my phones. None on the sidewalk concrete tho. If the phone ever absolutely freezes, you can just pop the battery out and back in.
OLÉ
Yeetbruh

Post by Yeetbruh »

s a m s u n g r u l e s
insert quote here
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

I'm using an ancient phone known as the LG L34C running Android 4.3. One day, I'm going to get an Apple or a Samsung though. But for now, I'm stuck with this, and I've had it for at least 5 years and had no issues at all with it, besides for bad performance due to being so old.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Shark guy 35 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:59 am I'm using an ancient phone known as the LG L34C running Android 4.3. One day, I'm going to get an Apple or a Samsung though. But for now, I'm stuck with this, and I've had it for at least 5 years and had no issues at all with it, besides for bad performance due to being so old.
Well... I have a Samsung A71, and it's pretty good phone... Or you can get Samsung a51... They are average price smartphones with good characteristics and last Android version...

Return to “OFF Topics”