Question about making images

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
makazuwr32

Question about making images

Post by makazuwr32 »

what programms are you using for creating images?
which one are simple for new drawer?
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
COOLguy

Re: Question about making images

Post by COOLguy »

I use Gimp2. It is a pretty powerful pixel editor for free. Maybe easy to learn, I'm not sure - it's what I used.
Thanks!
Josh
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Yeah,if you use PC,it will be the better thing,snd on PC,probably,Gimp2 and Photoshop is useful.
On Android(I dunno if this app is on IOS),Pixly can be a good option.Since I mostly use mobile,I use Pixly
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Thanks.
I want to speed up several topics so i will try to draw units by myself instead of waiting.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

JSON editing would be a more valuable skill at the moment. Most accepted topics are stopped by the lack of JSON editors. There is a list of achievements that have to get done, and a number of other changes.
OLÉ
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Puss_in_Boots wrote:JSON editing would be a more valuable skill at the moment. Most accepted topics are stopped by the lack of JSON editors. There is a list of achievements that have to get done, and a number of other changes.
1. this would take much more time to learn for myself.
2. this skill will conflict with my knowledges for work.
3. Many topics which i am monitoring are stopped because they lack images in first place. (for exapmle Mounting topic)
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Puss_in_Boots wrote:JSON editing would be a more valuable skill at the moment. Most accepted topics are stopped by the lack of JSON editors. There is a list of achievements that have to get done, and a number of other changes.
I see,most of the units JSONs are recongnizable,so one thing I need is to test myself on JSON,but I dunno to start with what
Homo homini lupus
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

'woken' Ayush Tiwari wrote:
I see,most of the units JSONs are recongnizable,so one thing I need is to test myself on JSON,but I dunno to start with what
If u learn to do the achievement jsons, you will be one of the few who do. That would be a lot of help
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “OFF Topics”