New game?

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Lawrence

New game?

Post by Lawrence »

Age of History?
Aos has some historical maps, but if you make a complete new game, with races (romans, vikings, medieval men, etc) it would be nice.
I would love to help with this project (if you think it is a nice one)
Random guy: "Lets use goblins."
Me: "GOBLINS? THIS IS LAWRENCIAAAAA!"
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: New game?

Post by Stratego (dev) »

there is no need to new game, simply new campaugn maps with thoseu mention. will u make some historical maps in aos?
Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

You can replay historical battles better, if you have the tribes apart, not that the aztecs can attack yout viking base with legionaires because they have a tc
Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

Stratego (dev) wrote:there is no need to new game, simply new campaugn maps with thoseu mention. will u make some historical maps in aos?
I would like to do that, but in a historical enviroment it is nicer ( I guess ) ;)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

All curent units are designed as historically accurate ones.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

And with triggers u can make it that if a player controls a certain tribe, he will b able to only make units of that tribe, but I was wondering is it possible to build Egyptian and roman units or do we have no other choice but to put them in map editor at the beginning
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

May b a trigger that allows us to set a new builder for any unit would b nice, that we could enable map editor units to b built in specific structures, may b the effect could have an option to select which structure (object) in the map can build the selected unit (that means a selected barracks might b able to build Egyptian units, but other barracks in the map or a new barracks built by workers cannot), and if it is not a structure then it will show error message or missing flag, should I suggest this trigger in the right forum?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
samuelch

Post by samuelch »

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2669 I think your idea is similar to this.

Return to “OFF Topics”