Nature Defenders: Recruting.

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
makazuwr32

Nature Defenders: Recruting.

Post by makazuwr32 »

We will try to defend and balance the nature of this awesome game.

Open for active forum members only (new forumers need to show some activity first, minimal amount of posts is 100 posts), has its own color, no open word wars with any forum members allowed to the group members.

Members of other Groups can apply.
You will be members of ND while keeping your membership with other group(s) you are in.

We have a good relations with Sunrise Shogunate, Hounds Of Justice and General's W.M.L.

Upd.: Rules of Nature Defenders:

1. No offensive language/jokes/flaming and open "Holy wars" for all members.
2. No overusing of bugs and overpowered units in official and balancing games (for example no overusing for now green dragon spam).
2.1. You can use them there but without spamming.
3. Respect other players and forum members.
The Bushido Code wrote: wrote:Be willing to share what you know to improve the skills of others, and do your best to keep it fun for everyone.
Thanks for this to Sunrise Samurai.
5. Our main goal is to make game both balanced and fun.
6. No meaningless post spamming.

If you want to complain on any member make some proofs (screenshots or link to the post on forum)
Last edited by makazuwr32 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:07 am, edited 12 times in total.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Sunrise Samurai

Re: Nature Defenders

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

makazuwr32 wrote:We will try to defend and balance the nature of this awesome game.

I'm assuming that means by vote organizing?

Open for everyone, will have its own color, no open word wars with any forum members allowed to the group members.

Thank you. Hopefully every organization keeps the same rules. I advise members of multiple groups to keep the color of the one they are the most affiliated with.

Waiting for a few recruts to form it.

Personally i want to have a good relations with Sunrise Shogunate, positive-neutral (for now) with Hounds Of Justice neutral (for now) with General's W.M.L.

So far I'm not entirely sure what the WML and Hounds of Justice stand for. My name coloration seems to have attracted several groups now. I am keeping my Shogunate non-political as far as voting is concerned, though I would prefer to support the DCPRN if a VAC is necessary. Doomcarrot has a pretty good feel for game balance, and keeps things pretty fair. I get the feeling you share the same goal, so you two should get along fairly well. I believe we can say relations are currently positive between Nature Defenders and the Sunrise Shogunate.
The glorious sun rises again
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Sunrise Samurai wrote:
makazuwr32 wrote:We will try to defend and balance the nature of this awesome game.

I'm assuming that means by vote organizing?

And that also, but not only. I hoped for some tournaments betveen Groups for balancing. For example one group is fully Elves, while other is fully Humans or Undeads to find some disbalances betveen races and fix them so that the win/loss would only depend of your skills for the race and not because one race is better against other (for example death knights against elves)

Open for everyone, will have its own color, no open word wars with any forum members allowed to the group members.

Thank you. Hopefully every organization keeps the same rules. I advise members of multiple groups to keep the color of the one they are the most affiliated with.

This is not my first forum and i know about these forum wars and i hate them.

Waiting for a few recruts to form it.

Personally i want to have a good relations with Sunrise Shogunate, positive-neutral (for now) with Hounds Of Justice neutral (for now) with General's W.M.L.

So far I'm not entirely sure what the WML and Hounds of Justice stand for. My name coloration seems to have attracted several groups now. I am keeping my Shogunate non-political as far as voting is concerned, though I would prefer to support the DCPRN if a VAC is necessary. Doomcarrot has a pretty good feel for game balance, and keeps things pretty fair. I get the feeling you share the same goal, so you two should get along fairly well. I believe we can say relations are currently positive between Nature Defenders and the Sunrise Shogunate.

I didn't know that DCPRN is alive. I thought that only DoomCarrot from it is alive. COOLguy also wanted to delete some old groups.

I'll try all that i can to reach this goal so i'll support DoomCarrot in
AoS and AoF.
When it comes to Hounds of Justice Ayush Tiwari is helpful with Mounting topic. Only because of that.
About WML i can't say much now and because neutral.

And thanks for your support! I'll still want to be a member of Sunrise Shoguate as we have same rules and goals.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Sorry,if I am not supposed to write here......

THE HOUNDS OF JUSTICE is a group of people,who help those,who want help with their ideas,if they think that their idea is good enough,and they need support on it,then we can help them.The colour of the usergroup stands for justice.
Reason:- Since,the time I came on the forum,I visited some unread and unanswered posts randomly,and I found some of them,quite good.I know its not possible to put everything inside the game,but we might catch up some good ideas.It has just started,and hasn't helped any big topic,but if anyone ever needs help,I and Menselot are ready.There is a topic called THE HOUNDS ASSEMBLY,and TIME TO GIVE THIS THING A JUSTICE,in off topic section,if you are to know more.
Last edited by Ayush Tiwari on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Ayush Tiwari wrote:Sorry,if I am not supposed to write here......

THE HOUNDS OF JUSTICE is a group of people,who help those,who want help with their ideas,if they think that their idea is good enough,and they need support on it,then we can help them.The colour of the usergroup stands for justice.
Reason:- Since,the time I came on the forum,I visited some unread and unanswered posts randomly,and I found some of them,quite good.I know its not possible to put everything inside the game,but we might catch up some good ideas.It has just started,and hasn't helped any big topic,but if anyone ever needs help,I and Menselot are ready.Also,CZarniecki is ready.There is a topic called THE HOUNDS ASSEMBLY,and TIME TO GIVE THIS THING A JUSTICE,in off topic section,if you are to know more.
I still need to see your group activity after and i already read both your topics.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Re: Nature Defenders: Recruting.

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I would try my best to,to the time there is an active member,currently Menselot only,because CZarniecki is new here
Homo homini lupus
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

DCPRN is alive...
Age of Fantasy design leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Sunrise already mencioned that.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Czarniecki

Post by Czarniecki »

Im this Czarniecki!
Im FRIEND of: Puss In Boots, The Pendulum, Ayush Tiwari Alxander82
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

May b I can join, balancing a game to make all op units easy to destroy is my quest
Last edited by godOfKings on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Of course.
but there is one little problem...
COOLguy wrote:Looks very good. Thank you for taking the step towards leadership. It seems that you are also a part of the shogunate - I'd like to keep groups unique on the forum. If you guys have 3 unique members (unique as in only in your group and not another) then I will make your group on the forum.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

i will exit the shogunate, mak? anybody else?
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

This will apply also LoA to HoJ.
If someone else, free from group (or will exit from current ones he/she is at now) will, than i'll also exit to form a group.

Also this is applied only for making a group, not for entering into after it is created.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

ok np
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

how do i leave a group? when i tried to resign it says i m not allowed???
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I'm pretty sure you have to ask.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Sunrise Samurai

Alright, coolguy wants groups to have at least partially unique membership it seems.

Mak, LOA, and Gok: I release you all on good terms. You are welcome to rejoin the Shogunate at any time once Nature Defenders is properly established as it's own group. It's been great having you all.
Sunrise Samurai

And thus the Nature Defenders begin to blossom.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

You should have kept it as (Nature Begins To Blossom)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

The Nature is already blossoming.
There is more than 500'000 downloads of AoS and more than 50'000 downloads of AoF in the Google Play.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Too bad.......nobody ever informed me before taking away LOA ..... :x
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

y so jealous? lets work together

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote:y so jealous? lets work together
Its not jealousy-feeling,what I am getting right now is ingorance,but I can manage it,coz,its needs only one thing to settle-That is nothing.I never would leave this,but I don't want LOA now,because I have understood what had happened here,I am not blaming LOA,its SOMEONE ELSE I am blaming...
Homo homini lupus
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

It's just my decision... i srsly didn't mean to offend you lol, but i want to bring balance to the age games, and don't blame "someone else" for this, blame me, i left...
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Denied request for Czarniecki to join in.
Violated Rules 1,3,6 even before joining.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

New member joined our ranks - Typhoon.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Etiopski Cesarz

Post by Etiopski Cesarz »

And me!
Im your EMPEROR, if you are in Ethopia
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Etiopski Cesarz wrote:And me!
Denied request for Etiopski Cesarz to join in.
Violated Rule 6 even before joining.

Also updated rules - no newly registred users can join in. Only active forum members.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I heard you guys can help, can you help me with the stats of Dwarf? I decided to get these guys in and I need someone to balance them.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

right now i'm trying to get basic units from alex: what images are ready and what are needed still, what unit list (basic ones) etc...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “OFF Topics”