It's been forever huh :]

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Skelegonsans

It's been forever huh :]

Post by Skelegonsans »

Yup, I'm back after 1-2yr+ of simply disappearing. I'm not sure if people here remember me (probably not but I'm used to it :mrgreen: )
I still play AoS / AoF from time to time and started to do more so recently, so now that I'm on vacation and have time to be active here I thought I'd jump in here again to help people with whatever I can help with, like I used to do. :D Good to be back!
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: It's been forever huh :]

Post by DoomCarrot »

Skele, welcome back! You will like all the updates made to AoF I believe :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Oh,guy from dragon race! Wellcome back! (Looks like we have some nice comebacks last time,huh?)
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

welcome back!
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

Lol, I love the "guy from the dragons race" :lol:
Glad to be back!
BTW, I've got a smol problem here. I've forgotten my old username/password for my multiplayer account since it's been well more than one year since the last time I played. Also because I'm really forgetful. :mrgreen:
Is there any way to get them back? (hopefully, because my gems/upgrades are there...)
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Welcome!
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “OFF Topics”