Campaign following strategical tasks

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
Ayush Tiwari

Campaign following strategical tasks

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

This is only a SUGGESTION.I was just going to send it after the current ganes were completely planned.But I was scared that this idea would fled away from my mind.

Game name-N/A(I don't know what should we keep)
Scene-Open city(no typical battlefields)
Factions-(7 to start with)
Lead character:You,as Semur(a new recruit in Imperial army) who reads a book floating in air,it says join the Imperium,I am Bolewer,an ex-imperialist.I was killed by An alliance formed of the Orcs and Undeads.Who killed me,you will know after you meet Sargo,my best friend.He is im imperial army.(After he joins they teach him howbuse a swords first,so the game starts with a swordsman.Scenes will be a nature like city scenes.After you join them and ask about Sargo(Samurai),they tell that an Undead has captured him.You:How,he's an imperialist,isn't he?Guard:Yes,but we were at sleep that night.You get 90coins if you free him.)
You cross the jungle and you meet and undead archer.He says:Help us.A pikeman from the hunters faction is trying to free Sargo.You say:OK.(They take you to the place.The archer said:Sit on the chair,on the other side of the door is Sargo,don't let that hunter inside.He walks back.You walk in,and free him.Meanwhile hunter comes and says,you stole my reward,he comes to attack you but Sargo kills him.Well thanks.Why did you save me.You:I wan't to know who killed.....Bolewer.Sargo:He was retired isn't he?Well its a very long story.I only know that he was crossing the bridge to the Cave of Orcs,3 nights before his death.Maybe,the guard can help you,if you take the name....Bolever.)(You go to the guards,he gives you money(the reward of 90 coins) and says,first you explore the city.You may get help.)

Faction name-Imperialists(Normal security and they replaced the Spartanists as guards in the last decade.)
Leader-Champion(the AoS hero)
Lives in-Main origin:Jang city&Outer citites are having a single troop to scout.
They have Human units,and especially Imperial Shielders and Swordsman etc.
Are enemies with Elves and Orcs

Faction Name-Orcs
Leader-Shanaba(Orc king;the upgrade of Orc warlord.)
Lives in:Main Origin:Jabbu cave.Keep attacking Jang city and nearby factions
Orc units from AoF.Not all.Especially Uruks and Ologs will be there with them.
Enemies-Imperialists,Undeads,Civilians

Faction Name-Elves
Leader-Herutillors(Can be a new addition)
Lives in:Dense forests.Original:Luba Jungle near Cave of Orcs.
Create elven units from AoF.
Enemies-Hunters,Civilians,Imperialists

Faction Name-Undeads
Leader-Dahnoit(new addition)
Has Zombies and other undead units.
Live In:Chiknaba playground(they stole it from little kids.)And they move around to every places,i.e.The zombies come out from ground out-of-nowhere.

Faction Name-Hunters
Leader-Donny hunter(Ranger with +5armour and pierce armour)
Default INFRANTIES of all RACES.
Live at:A deep tunnel near the jungles,they have an eye on jungle,but elves stop them.
Enemies:Elves,Animal-rescue gang

Faction Name-Animal-rescue gang(former group of hunters with same units,but now are thier enemy because of illegally killing animals,and are long-live friends of elves)
Leader-Shinzo(broke up with Donny hunter)
Live at:Their camp,near jungle-Sunito camp
Enemy-Hunters,Civillians

Faction-Civillians
Leader-Paladin and His brother The Lord(prince)
Normal group of people,can only create the default units from AoS.They provide full resources to Hunters for shaving-off the jungle and animals.
Live at:Normal people and they live everywhere.

Other places:Bridge(Undeads),Cave of lions(Elves and Animal-rescue gang),Temple Of Sirar(locked from inside by a mage.Gates guarded by Imperialists.)Holy temple(unruled.After first few missions,the temple will be raided by Orcs and priests inside will hide and escape and ask you for help.)

Tasks:In city Yang,A dozen of hunter says,a bear is moving around here.Kill and bring his head to us,and you will get +1 armour.
The animal resue 3=1 knight and two hobbits will be there.Reward=100 coins.But.....When you go there,the knight asks have you seen the hunters.You point finger and say:Yes.Through the east road. Knight:We will kill them.Just stand to the road turn because the leader(Swordsman will come walking to you)will run there.Kill him and you get 100 coins.

So its your choice.I have a lot of ideas with these-type of tasks.I will tell them all if you think this game is good to be-in

All ideas are no stolen Ideas,so no copyright claiming and issues.My brain thought them.Please give me more ideas in adding here more cities,other places and tasks.
Last edited by Ayush Tiwari on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Homo homini lupus
Typhoon

Re: Game following strategical tasks

Post by Typhoon »

I like this idea
Im not coming. Im impending
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Can't this be a campaign map in aof? The choices could easily be made by making one choice disable the other, as in one trigger disabling the other trigger
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Thats almost right.I can make it as an AoF campaign.But lets listen to some more people......
Homo homini lupus
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

It sounds like it can be a campaing.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

This sounds like a campaign
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Ok.I will make.But I still need assistance,so that I can make more of this,

I am making.Please send me suggestions.It is gonna' have a LOT OF MAPS.
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

As long as the choices r not that great that it would change the entire storyline, like supporting one faction would distance u from another which would give some benefits and some other drawbacks or something,as in WOW, bcuz such a game would require different maps for different storylines and I m not even sure if it is at all possible in aos map editor, its all depends on how far supporting a faction affects the storyline
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote:As long as the choices r not that great that it would change the entire storyline, like supporting one faction would distance u from another which would give some benefits and some other drawbacks or something,as in WOW, bcuz such a game would require different maps for different storylines and I m not even sure if it is at all possible in aos map editor, its all depends on how far supporting a faction affects the storyline
I agree. I thought for this too.No idea.Not to mention it in storyline is only an option then.That means,choice related map,very less.The lead character,if only sticks to imperialists,the fun would be destroyed.
Homo homini lupus
xXGolden EagleXx

Post by xXGolden EagleXx »

This is simply a campaign lol

Return to “OFF Topics”