I have moved ;)

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
COOLguy

I have moved ;)

Post by COOLguy »

You can see from my location (on my profile). I decided that the bustle of the capitol was too great for me and have retired for the most part down on a manor on the shores of Lake Evendim. It is a quiet and comfortable spot for me, and still within easy travel of Fornost.

When the king first commissioned me as a young, talented, intelligent, and dashingly handsome American leader of his forces, I was honored. We were beset by many threats and wars. There was honor and renown to be won. I quickly climbed in prestige and rank. However, now the Great Peace has set in, and there is no place for me (and my fame and notoriety) in the crowded streets.

I still keep my commission and am able for any task of honor and duty, yet I will remain here. :)
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: I have moved ;)

Post by DoomCarrot »

It seems the pectorate's leader has retired.

LET THE OLD BEGONE! IT IS TIME FOR REVOLUTION! :twisted:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

You misread - I am still active, just a new location. ;) When duty calls, of course I am ready
Thanks!
Josh
Rose

Post by Rose »

Yeay :D so you are sticking around... great because I still want a rematch when I get the rest of the upgrades unlocked, and you are not allowed to leave us untill then!
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yeah, I'm not actually leaving the forum. I just was making a joke about changing my location on the forum profile :) lol, the things that amuse me.
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “OFF Topics”